The...I want this player to Juve thread (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
sateeh said:
i agree with u on the selection, although i didnt see wesley sneijder play that much, but he is highly rated.
i would prefer mexes over barzagli at the moment but either one is fine with me.
and for RB i would prefer zebina leaves and we use the players we have and possibly a young player from the youth for emergencies
I see Wesley playing a great role if used properly, watch him in the World Cup and remember me. I am rooting for Holland because of players like Sneijder and Van Der Vaart.

I would also use the players we have but the problem is both Balzaretti and Zambrotta play much better on the left and Chiellini cannot play at all on the right. This leaves me to one solution only, buy a youngster and use him as a substitute to develop for the position, with Capello, there is no patience for that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Jeeks said:
I would take Mexes, Joaqin and Sneijder from your list, I don't like the others but who would you chose for right back?
Dani Alves would be my choice. Sagnol would've been ideal, I'm so pissed that we missed out on him.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Stuart said:
Dani Alves would be my choice. Sagnol would've been ideal, I'm so pissed that we missed out on him.
What about Eboue? I am sure Arsenal would hold him tight, but he's a decent right back.

Personally I think Nigel de Jong can be a good right back as well, too bad he's not doing that well in Hamburg, I expected more of him.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Jeeks said:
What about Eboue? I am sure Arsenal would hold him tight, but he's a decent right back.

Personally I think Nigel de Jong can be a good right back as well, too bad he's not doing that well in Hamburg, I expected more of him.
I like Eboue, he's a good player, but as you said, Arsenal would be reluctant to sell. As for de Jong, I haven't seen much of him this season.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
For the RB position I like Oddo, Zaccardo and Ujfalusi. Outside Italy I see Alves as a good choice. We sold Maresca to Sevilla for peanuts, they owe us. :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
mark77 said:
For the RB position I like Oddo, Zaccardo and Ujfalusi. Outside Italy I see Alves as a good choice. We sold Maresca to Sevilla for peanuts, they owe us. :D
Do you think Fiorentina would sell Ujfalusi to us?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Jeeks said:
If you remember he was linked to us last year. Sometimes I don't understand how we let such players go.
Same here. Do you remember a couple of years ago when we were linked to Gonzalo Rodriguez? Back when he was still in Argentina and we were rumoured to have sealed a deal for him. We let him go, he went to Villarreal and he's developed into an established young centre back and what do we need now? Exactly that. We could've signed D'Alessandro and Cavenaghi years ago too and to let David Pizarro go sit on the Inter bench when he could've been of great value to us is just plain stupid.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I expect most changes to take effect to our bench in the off-season. I think we'll keep practically the same 11 (maybe different flank players) , but our bench to be drastically changed. The means for more options on rotation will be added to the team. The lack of rotation has been costly for our team this season and I think Moggi(Capello) is looking to deal with that, by adding some more quality to our bench.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
we could have changes to the starting 11 too.but that depends on capello's future,which depends on the league title.i think he'll be kicked out if we dont defend our title succesfully,which is likely to trigger some changes in the starting 11 too.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Dominic said:
I expect most changes to take effect to our bench in the off-season. I think we'll keep practically the same 11 (maybe different flank players) , but our bench to be drastically changed. The means for more options on rotation will be added to the team. The lack of rotation has been costly for our team this season and I think Moggi(Capello) is looking to deal with that, by adding some more quality to our bench.
as usuall a BIG agree! I knew it: you are Bettega!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)