The...I want this player to Juve thread (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
I've only seen two matches in which he played, so I cant really say if he's good or not. In the matches I saw, he was very tough to beat in the air and had good positioning overall. Although he was a bit reckless with his tackles at times.

Overall he made quite a good impression in those two games, but I think we should look elsewhere for a new defender though. Someone more experienced would be the better choice IMO. It's probably a BS rumour anyway.

Also, this guy is a Serb, born in Bosnia, lived in America and has an American passport and now he's requesting German citizenship, and people complaining about Amauri wanting to play for Italy :D.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Nedved happens to have lovely hair guys. I mean were all probably going to be bald before we hit our mid thirties. I envy his hair, and his mad ball skills of course.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I could not agree any more with your post Andy, as much as I admire Alex to my death, Zidane was a special player in his own right, and it just goes to show we sold him for such a high price in 2001, compare that with today's inflated market and imagine the quality of Zidane plus at that age too.
If Robinho can go for 40 million today, Zizou could go for 100 million.

We need to take more risks from that aspect.
I agree, but 99% of the posters here are too afraid to take risks.

But what people fail to realize is that one has to take risks to be successful.

According to German reports, we are interested in Dortmund's Neven Subotic. He's a tall 19-year old central defender and has both the American and Bosnian nationality.
Subotic is pretty damn good actually. He's been nasty thus far from what I have seen.

But unfortunately for me, I don't think he'll play for the US due to an idiot coaching mistake. He will probably play for Serbia because that's where his family is from.

We need him more though. :tdown:

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
It's just from World Cup/Euro rivalries. And the Zidane/Materazzi BS.
Oh, thanks. I knew it was something from the past.

Anyway, say that Del Piero is better than Zidane - or that he wasn't the greatest player of the last decade - is like say that Molinaro is an average player (which is waaaaay too much for him)

che did you see boca tonight
We fucking own the champions of Libertadores with a team full of teenagers!
DALE BO!, DALE BO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)