The...I want this player to Juve thread (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
Juventus versterkt zich in januari mogelijk met twee spelers. Borussia Dortmund-verdediger Neven Subotic staat al langer op de verlanglijst van de Turijnse club, terwijl de naam van AS Monaco-spits Frédéric Nimani na de blessure van David Trezeguet ook steeds vaker wordt genoemd. Mocht Juventus de groepsfase van de Champions League overleven, dan zal de club twee biedingen uitbrengen. (Tuttosport)

So according to Tuttosport Juventus wants to buy Neven Subotic and Frederic Nimani if we survive the CL group round.
I don't know if it is true, but Neven Subotic is a friend of the family. He's just 19 years old and already a first team player in Borussia.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Pranjic was assfucked during the England game defensively. He is much better offensively but even then not good enough for Juve I think. No way he can fill Nedved's boots.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Maybe.

They're not really that similar and I doubt Huntelaar would be any happier to accept the bench.

I'm just going to assume this is normal Tuttosport bollocks.
I can see Iaquinta leaving next season and a better striker joining, to eventually replace Trezeguet and Del Piero together with Amauri. This is, of course, if Giovinco is considered to be midfielder.

I haven't seen Huntelaar play much but he does seem to be much like Trezeguet, while Amauri is better in a Del Piero role. Makes sense.

alex'10

Sep 17, 2008
Juventus versterkt zich in januari mogelijk met twee spelers. Borussia Dortmund-verdediger Neven Subotic staat al langer op de verlanglijst van de Turijnse club, terwijl de naam van AS Monaco-spits Frédéric Nimani na de blessure van David Trezeguet ook steeds vaker wordt genoemd. Mocht Juventus de groepsfase van de Champions League overleven, dan zal de club twee biedingen uitbrengen. (Tuttosport)

So according to Tuttosport Juventus wants to buy Neven Subotic and Frederic Nimani if we survive the CL group round.
I don't know if it is true, but Neven Subotic is a friend of the family. He's just 19 years old and already a first team player in Borussia.
Wtf? Subotic? Nimani? What is the point in signing players, if they are no better then what you have?. We might as well sign one good defender in the next transfer window, who will improve our backline, i.e. Rafinha or Corluka, rather than waste money on Subotic or Nimani.

alex'10

Sep 17, 2008
Bastian is free this summer btw...
What does that tell you? That he is not good enough to displace anyone in the Bayern first XI. Schweinstger has been average, & far too inconsistent, no wonder bayern would let him go on a free transfer. Do you think they would let one of thier good players, say ribery go on a free transfer? no.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Maybe.

They're not really that similar and I doubt Huntelaar would be any happier to accept the bench.

I'm just going to assume this is normal Tuttosport bollocks.
oh it's total BS for sure, but i doubt sellign Trez will be much of an option now that everyone knows he has dodgy knees(though we all pray this op will cure it) amauri just signed and is doing well,sell delpie and the collective juventini of the world would force the board out.....so that just leaves vinny,perhaps a little put out that after an excellent first season he is already behind the new boy in the pecking order so that would be the only way a deal would go through

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
What does that tell you? That he is not good enough to displace anyone in the Bayern first XI. Schweinstger has been average, & far too inconsistent, no wonder bayern would let him go on a free transfer. Do you think they would let one of thier good players, say ribery go on a free transfer? no.
Your point is completely invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)