The...I want this player to Juve thread (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
it is BS news they are trying to get him to renew...do you think Bayern are that fuckin' stupid that they will let him leave on a free? Use your goddamn brain! This crap happens EVERY SINGLE TIME a player is up for renewal...all if a sudden Juve Chelsea and Madrid are "heavily" linked to him and toilet paper like Tuttosport keep feeding the mindless drones such as youself

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
What does that tell you? That he is not good enough to displace anyone in the Bayern first XI. Schweinstger has been average, & far too inconsistent, no wonder bayern would let him go on a free transfer. Do you think they would let one of thier good players, say ribery go on a free transfer? no.
I don't agree...i think they for sure dont want him to go on free,moreover to go at all.
but there could be some personal issues,maybe he wanna go abroad,try something new...
Many players had problem with contracts and many left on free,it doesn't mean he's average,if it's your opinion ok,no problem but imo he's agood player and can still be better...
I'm not a fan of him,but if u ask me if i'd get him for free?
sure thing.

alex'10

Sep 17, 2008
I don't agree...i think they for sure dont want him to go on free,moreover to go at all.
but there could be some personal issues,maybe he wanna go abroad,try something new...
Many players had problem with contracts and many left on free,it doesn't mean he's average,if it's your opinion ok,no problem but imo he's agood player and can still be better...
I'm not a fan of him,but if u ask me if i'd get him for free?
sure thing.
Intresting viewpoint, i don't agree, but intresting nonetheless. I would prefer it if we signed Modric or Sliva.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Wtf? Subotic? Nimani? What is the point in signing players, if they are no better then what you have?. We might as well sign one good defender in the next transfer window, who will improve our backline, i.e. Rafinha or Corluka, rather than waste money on Subotic or Nimani.
Have you seen them, EVEN ONCE???

Otherwise, just kindly shut the fuck up.

I am actually semi-excited by the Nimani rumour, which isnt new because we have been linked with him since he was 16-17. He would be a quite a good squad player to groom in (quite raw, but very good, about to have his breakthrough season now, with this strong start to the season, 3 goals in as many games), last teenage striker we bought from Monaco wasnt too bad;) You would probably have said a teenage Trez is crap to go for, simply because you dont know him.

While Subotic has looked promising in the 2-3 games I have seen (was unlucky in the Schalke game with the handball, but scored a good goal), looks like a young upcoming defender with good qualities. One that wont stay long in Dorthmund at all, and will typically go to Bayern, or in one of the top leagues sooner then later.

Both are 19, and starters for good teams in Bundesliga and Ligue 1 (its especially hard to be in the starting eleven at that age when you are a defender), to be skeptic is fine (and I share your ambition for better), but to outright say they are crap without seeing them is RETARDED.

Jul 15, 2006

Both are 19, and starters for good teams in Bundesliga and Ligue 1 (its especially hard to be in the starting eleven at that age when you are a defender), to be skeptic is fine (and I share your ambition for better), but to outright say they are crap without seeing them is RETARDED.
That was really needed. Grazie.

alex'10

Sep 17, 2008

I am actually semi-excited by the Nimani rumour, which isnt new because we have been linked with him since he was 16-17. He would be a quite a good squad player to groom in (quite raw, but very good, about to have his breakthrough season now, with this strong start to the season, 3 goals in as many games), last teenage striker we bought from Monaco wasnt too bad;) You would probably have said a teenage Trez is crap to go for, simply because you dont know him.

While Subotic has looked promising in the 2-3 games I have seen (was unlucky in the Schalke game with the handball, but scored a good goal), looks like a young upcoming defender with good qualities. One that wont stay long in Dorthmund at all, and will typically go to Bayern, or in one of the top leagues sooner then later.

There not juve quality. Were better off signing quality. We should Just sign one of Rafinha or Corluka ffs & Modric, then we are set.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hehe, I shared your assessment of Walcott before, but you cant still be negative about him, surely? ;)

I dont mean the hattrick, but he doesnt look as hapless and stagnated anymore (running into defenders straight, poor touch etc). He plays considerably more intelligent and technically refined, not one track mind but quite varied approach to his footballing now. ALOT of it is due to the massive confidence he has gotten now, totally improved his game, doesnt look like a deer caught in headlights, but quite the predator. Took a while for Wenger to get it through him, but the change is quite visable.

P.S Andy, Nimani's first real senior season is this season, here's one his goals so far:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
There not juve quality. Were better off signing quality. We should Just sign one of Rafinha or Corluka ffs & Modric, then we are set.
When have you seen them exactly, may I ask?

I am not saying they are Juve quality, they are still quite fresh players, but what makes you count them out so soon?

Its a rhetorical question, the answer is because you are too fond of being retarded. You would rave about them if suddenly they were started to be hyped (and its likely, because Nimani will keep scoring, and Subotic interests alot of top teams already), you dont even need to see them, just hear hype, and surely enough you will be singing different tunes.

P.S I like Corlulka and Modric, but there are other players out there, you know? There is no reason to get hang up on players who just arrived to new club, and is extremely unlikely to leave anytime soon.

alex'10

Sep 17, 2008
FFS! We can't sign Corluka or Modric can you please get that out of your system.
What on earth are you talking about? Tottenham signed Corluka for 8million, not 80millionFFS. & modric 15million. tottenham are bottom of the EPL, and are the only side that has not won a single match, due to this , due to this and several other factors, thier value has obviously gone down. We can & should sign them in the next transfer window.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We can sign them in January, really? Do you want to bet no one will sign them in January? Tottenham are on a rut, but they are still paying their high wages, and the club or players themselves wont just give up and part ways after half a season.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
I watched every game of Dortmund so far and I can assure you that Subotic is a great talent and will become very good in the future.He is very calm and does not commit fouls too often.Strong in the air and very dangerous when joining the attack.He had an off game against Schalke defensively but that happens every now and then and will help him to improve.Other than that he gets a lot of praise from the german media.

It's too early to tell if he's good enough to play for a club like Juventus,but saying that he's not "Juve Quality"(whatever the fuck that means)is straight rubbish.How can anybody judge that after around 5 Bundesliga matches?

By the way:Subotic can choose his future NT between Bosnia,Croatia,America or Germany:lol:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
P.S Andy, Nimani's first real senior season is this season, here's one his goals so far: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dwX5_1HGMs&feature=related
I don't have access to French league matches on TV anymore, which sucks.

I watched every game of Dortmund so far and I can assure you that Subotic is a great talent and will become very good in the future.He is very calm and does not commit fouls too often.Strong in the air and very dangerous when joining the attack.He had an off game against Schalke defensively but that happens every now and then and will help him to improve.Other than that he gets a lot of praise from the german media.

It's too early to tell if he's good enough to play for a club like Juventus,but saying that he's not "Juve Quality"(whatever the fuck that means)is straight rubbish.How can anybody judge that after around 5 Bundesliga matches?

By the way:Subotic can choose his future NT between Bosnia,Croatia,America or Germany:lol:
Actually, I heard that he cannot play for Germany because of some reason which isn't coming to me now. I heard about that some months ago.

I think he'll either choose Serbia or us, hopefully us. :tup:

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Actually, I heard that he cannot play for Germany because of some reason which isn't coming to me now. I heard about that some months ago.

I think he'll either choose Serbia or us, hopefully us. :tup:
He played already for your U17's so be confident that he'll choose America.He said that he feels home in Germany though,so if he'll get the permission I think he'd choose Germany.

About his permission to play for Germany:he requested the German citizenship,it's still unclear if he'll be allowed to play for Germany.FIFA will decide that.

Jul 15, 2006

Top post, Marcello. He sounds like a good prospect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)