The...I want this player to Juve thread (45 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

boekhorst

May 29, 2006
mikeadams said:
I can't understand why we have many good players are out on loan, and we are looking to buy less quality players ??
our ( young ) good players are sent out to loan to gain their quality, and juventus are looking to buy less quality players, because i think every less quality players who played for juventus, will become more talented, skillfull, strong, right ?? :D :D :agree:

juveBIH

Jun 20, 2006
riginally Posted by mark77
Buffon, Mirante, Scarzanella
Balzaretti, Zebina
Kovac, Criscito, Legrottaglie
Barzagli, Boumsong
Chiellini, Birindelli
Ribéry, Marchionni
Mascherano, Paro
Zanetti, Donadel
Nedved, Sneijder
Trezeguet, Palladino, Bianchi
Bojinov, Del Piero

I just put Legrottaglie to fill the 25th spot. You could put injury prone Tudor or Masiello there.
Malouda, Huntelaar, Givet, M. Rodriguez, Vicente..are other possibilities.

AHMEDZ thats great what u did everybody sayin some players that is very hard to got u take good players but they'"r not expensive very good thinking thats what juve need right now .

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
AHMEDZ thats great what u did everybody sayin some players that is very hard to got u take good players but they'"r not expensive very good thinking thats what juve need right now .

--------------------
huh?

Dalton

Apr 6, 2006
Deschamps has put an option on 3 players for next year return to Serie A; Andrea Barzagli of Palermo, Mascherano of West Ham & Robinho of Real Madrid. Also he's in talks with volhalten and diarra which they can join juve from january.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
I would take him, when nedved stops, he can surely replace him and if DP retires or is injurd, Robinho can also be used as striker, I wouldn't mind having him at all.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

robinho=overrated. i have yet to see a impressive performance from him. and the thought of him replacing pavel makes me sick in the stomach. :yuck:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Elvin said:
For example?

PS Ok, most of the time it's true.
esnaider, salas(ok injury), kovacevic are the first that come to mind, lets not forget zebina. we did revitalise canna but canna was always class, just that he made the mistake of inter. esnaider was really talented before coming to us, kovacevic played excellently when left us. it's not a rule, juve can bring out the best out of players and it doesn't have to.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
vlatko said:
mascherano would be awesome. barzagli good as well. robinho? no thank you.
Never seen Barzagli.

Please give me some photos or a carrer story for Barzagli.

Is he that good?

Btw Robinho is physically to weak for Italian League.

I think he wouldnt succeed.

It would be good for him to go somewhere on a loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)