The...I want this player to Juve thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Di Michele is better and younger and probably cheaper. Also we should get Barzagli as people have mentioned and maybe even a winger like Vicente

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Turk_Bianconero said:
not enough for Scudetto and our revenge
i suggest u watch some of his performances these days especially and hes a very good players.Highly skilled and his an eye for goal, although hes a winger.

Sep 19, 2006
Di Natale is a great player but i think if we could keep boji, then we dont need forwards with the likes of dp,trezy,zala & palladino,what we nood the most is full backs & a center back! I would like to see also Ribery in Juve! I fell him Juventino!

Sep 19, 2006
sateeh said:
yeah we could go for Ribery but we will have some competition.And Marseille wont sell him cheaply
Of course after his performence this year he will be very highly priced but I am sure he is worth it! He is the kind of player who can take the whole defence by his own!!! Neddy will play his lasy year this season or at best another season so we must get a solid replacement for him!! btw I think that Ribery will end up in Arsenal or Lyon next year but i am only hoping for him!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
ZAF3000 said:
I like the fact that we have more italians in the team than last season.
Out:
Ibra = Swedish
Thuram = French
Vieira = French
Mutu = Romanian
Emerson = Brazillian
Cannavaro = Italian
Zambrotta = Italian
Abbiatti = Italian

In:
Palladino = Italian
Guzman = Italian
Bojinov = Bulgarian
Marchisio = Itaian
Paro = Italian
Boumsong = French
Marchionni = Italian
Zanetti = Italian
Mirante = Italian
Belardi = Italian
You know that this proportion will change by the time we will leave serie B

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
Juve per sempre said:
Of course after his performence this year he will be very highly priced but I am sure he is worth it! He is the kind of player who can take the whole defence by his own!!! Neddy will play his lasy year this season or at best another season so we must get a solid replacement for him!! btw I think that Ribery will end up in Arsenal or Lyon next year but i am only hoping for him!
I honestly think that Ribery can become a Juventini (damn i miss Moggi :( )... Marsellie are the probably the biggest obstacle.. its not Lyon neither Real Madrid, cuz we are no cheap dogs, we can buy any player we want, just like they can do so (almost :smoke: )..... we've got Kapo, so i guess we can lure Ribery out by offering both Kapo and maybe Bennefoi (as Bartez is not getting any younger) and a sum of cash.

rain

Mar 11, 2006
I am not saying that Ribery is not a good player, he is. But has anyone of you noticed how many teams did he change in his carrer so far? If I am not mistaken in the last 5 years he changed 4 teams. He is very unstable as a character and not paying attention to what the coach says. He was kicked out of school (i.e. Football School) and news has it that he causes trouble everywhere he goes. I wouldn't like a player like that in Juve. Since we are looking for that type of guy, I would go for Vicente as well. Hell, if we'd like trouble we can always get C. Ronaldo :D :D :D :D

Jul 2, 2006
rain said:
I am not saying that Ribery is not a good player, he is. But has anyone of you noticed how many teams did he change in his carrer so far? If I am not mistaken in the last 5 years he changed 4 teams. He is very unstable as a character and not paying attention to what the coach says. He was kicked out of school (i.e. Football School) and news has it that he causes trouble everywhere he goes. I wouldn't like a player like that in Juve. Since we are looking for that type of guy, I would go for Vicente as well. Hell, if we'd like trouble we can always get C. Ronaldo :D :D :D :D
yes

I said this

he is trying to escape his teams allways

he is not loyal

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
Ibra and Cassano are just a couple of other examples of naughty players you were talking about whom we bought and almost bought respectively.... footballers can give you alot if they are tamed in the correct way and this is wht DD can do with Ribery, just like wht Capello has done to both Cassano and Ibra

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
boekhorst said:
i want fabio cannavaro, i miss him so much :( , i hope he can't adapt to spanish life, so he get back to juventus :)
i dont think he will come here if that happens, mybe he will go back to Napoli.And honestly i dont want him back here, would prefer to get someone younger

rain

Mar 11, 2006
Muha said:
Ibra and Cassano are just a couple of other examples of naughty players you were talking about whom we bought and almost bought respectively.... footballers can give you alot if they are tamed in the correct way and this is wht DD can do with Ribery, just like wht Capello has done to both Cassano and Ibra
Yes, you are right. So we can only hope that DD can tame Ribery, if we get him. I have a lot of faith in DD abilities, but taming... I dont know. And mind you, Ribery is more than a lion. We 'll wait and see what happens

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Buffon, Mirante, Scarzanella
Balzaretti, Zebina
Kovac, Criscito, Legrottaglie
Barzagli, Boumsong
Chiellini, Birindelli
Ribéry, Marchionni
Mascherano, Paro
Zanetti, Donadel
Nedved, Sneijder
Trezeguet, Palladino, Bianchi
Bojinov, Del Piero

I just put Legrottaglie to fill the 25th spot. You could put injury prone Tudor or Masiello there.
Malouda, Huntelaar, Givet, M. Rodriguez, Vicente..are other possibilities.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
mark77 said:
Balzaretti, Zebina
Barzagli, Boumsong
Chiellini, Birindelli
Ribéry, Marchionni
Mascherano, Paro
Zanetti, Donadel
Nedved, Sneijder
Bojinov, Del Piero

I just put Legrottaglie to fill the 25th spot. You could put injury prone Tudor or Masiello there.
now THAT'S a team...

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
ahmedz said:
now THAT'S a team...
:D

still, I'm gonna change my mind later and put completely new names. :cool:

I'm too greedy, I'd add Miguel(replace Zebina) at RB and a fast CB to replace Legrottaglie. You see? :pumpkin:

Juve have to make they're Serie A transition slowly but the team should contend ASAP for the top spot. You can't change 10-12 players and have chemistry between the players. WE'RE NOT INTER!!! :pint:

I just added 3 players in the starting 11 + bench players with great quality that can replace them.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
mark77 said:
Balzaretti, Zebina
Barzagli, Boumsong
Chiellini, Birindelli
Ribéry, Marchionni
Mascherano, Paro
Zanetti, Donadel
Nedved, Sneijder
Bojinov, Del Piero

i would go for Barzagli,Donadel or Sneijder and Mascherano in the first season

but that team u put in, thats a team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)