The...I want this player to Juve thread (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intro

Apr 6, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
Officially the most stupid post ever. COngrats.
So you want Del Piero to turn into Juve's Robbie Fowler. A man who towers over the rest of the players with blinded fans love affair with him at the expense of younger, more talented players? Fowler is a classic example; brought back and yet the Kop still believe he is the best striker they possess :eyebrows:.

Of course all you Zlatan haters can't understand as this is not a Zlatan vs. Del Piero fight. It is actually Del Piero vs. Mutu and i'd take the younger player every time. Del Piero adds to the pressure on Zlatan with the fans favourite always waiting in the wing. Answer me this question: is Del Piero a good enough starter? If you say yes well then you will never realise why Juventus will never compete in Europe and why sides like Arsenal don't fear you.

As for dispensing with Zlatan - well that could end up being as big a mistake as Henry was.

Intro

Apr 6, 2005
How can a club look to rebuild when they fail to look to the future? Is Del Piero really the future? Brave decisions are needed but it seems most here on this forum are as toothless as Capello.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Intro said:
So you want Del Piero to turn into Juve's Robbie Fowler. A man who towers over the rest of the players with blinded fans love affair with him at the expense of younger, more talented players? Fowler is a classic example; brought back and yet the Kop still believe he is the best striker they possess :eyebrows:.
I want Del Piero to turn into Juve's most successful player in Juve's history. As far as I know Del Piero has been the most outstanding Juve player this season and I don't see a reason to sell him after all these years. Not to forget that 32 years old isn't old at all. Thats If you know some about Football.

Fvck Flower. Fowler is something and Alessandro Del Piero is something else.

Of course all you Zlatan haters can't understand as this is not a Zlatan vs. Del Piero fight. It is actually Del Piero vs. Mutu and i'd take the younger player every time. Del Piero adds to the pressure on Zlatan with the fans favourite always waiting in the wing. Answer me this question: is Del Piero a good enough starter? If you say yes well then you will never realise why Juventus will never compete in Europe and why sides like Arsenal don't fear you.
Get your Facts right.

I'm not a Zlatan hater, I just don't like him and he's not Juve material. Thats all. No need to call me Zlatan hater when you don't know me. Dp Vs Mutu??? not under Capello.

So just because the fans adds pressure on Zlatan Del Piero should be sold??? What a nice Logic!!!

Zlatan ALREADY has pressure on him playing for a such a club like Juventus when he doesn't even deserve the bench chair. And I'll answer your question..."Yes, Del Piero is MORE than good enough to be our starter".....

Seems you didn't watch him this season eyy??

As for dispensing with Zlatan - well that could end up being as big a mistake as Henry was.
So every player we have to sell we should take 3 or 4years thinking time guessing whether he'll be another Henry or not???? Pathetic,

If thats the way, then lets get back Micco,Di Vaio, and not sell Zalayeta and bring the 90's back.....

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Intro said:

In that case let's keep every our player which doesn't know how to play ,simply because he could be transformed into another Henry after we sell him...get real man.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Intro said:
How can a club look to rebuild when they fail to look to the future? Is Del Piero really the future? Brave decisions are needed but it seems most here on this forum are as toothless as Capello.
Simply ,to find another young attacker and sell Zlatan anywhere in real,Man ,Chelsea or zambian first league ,just SELLL!!!!

Intro

Apr 6, 2005
Yes. You are right I don't know you and I apologise about some generalisations I made here. But the feeling I get on this forum is one pro-Del Piero and anti-Zlatan which is pretty mindless as it is something I would expect from English football fans not from a footballing country with more tactical sophistication.

The point I mentioned with Fowler is exactly the same as both are monumental parts of the club. Del Piero WILL turn into the same shadow as he is now...if this situation is not taken care of. Ending a players time while they are still on top is always a tricky decision and as an impartial observer I feel I can see this better than many fans.

I think the way certain fans hide behind him is embarrassing. Such as the way in which he is totally exonerated from any criticism for the CL exit as he missed the Arsenal tie. It's these intangible attributes which English fans normally credit as the answers to questions such as passion. Because Del Piero's absence from that match can never be measured.

As for Zlatan...well the easiest thing would be to get rid of him. The tougher part is to make him work. If Juventus fans or management do not give him the environment to be able to that another will and it will once again be Serie A's loss and someone elses gain.

Intro

Apr 6, 2005
giovanotti said:
In that case let's keep every our player which doesn't know how to play ,simply because he could be transformed into another Henry after we sell him...get real man.
Are you a parrot? You repeat someone elses point and then proceed to post four times in reply to my post. :D

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Intro said:
Yes. You are right I don't know you and I apologise about some generalisations I made here. But the feeling I get on this forum is one pro-Del Piero and anti-Zlatan which is pretty mindless as it is something I would expect from English football fans not from a footballing country with more tactical sophistication.

The point I mentioned with Fowler is exactly the same as both are monumental parts of the club. Del Piero WILL turn into the same shadow as he is now...if this situation is not taken care of. Ending a players time while they are still on top is always a tricky decision and as an impartial observer I feel I can see this better than many fans.

I think the way certain fans hide behind him is embarrassing. Such as the way in which he is totally exonerated from any criticism for the CL exit as he missed the Arsenal tie. It's these intangible attributes which English fans normally credit as the answers to questions such as passion. Because Del Piero's absence from that match can never be measured.

As for Zlatan...well the easiest thing would be to get rid of him. The tougher part is to make him work. If Juventus fans or management do not give him the environment to be able to that another will and it will once again be Serie A's loss and someone elses gain.
Listen,Juve is not some rehabilitation service for someone's mantal health,if Ibrahimovic need an enviroment,a place with a love and charmony a place from a fable and the chocolate houses,and tralalalala songs for peace and pedagogic course ,than he missed his profession...this is a football where everybody need to cooperate and not to think that the world is spinning for them.

Fight Club

Dec 14, 2005
......................trez......del piero

.......................v.d.vaart

neddy(marchioni)............mancini

..........................emo

.........zamo...canna...buyten....gallas

........................buffon

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Espectro said:
Guys, Guys, we dont need a forward, we need creativity...
Spot on, Espectro. The problem of our scoring droughts isn't our forwards. Is that we lack any inventive and capable ways of getting the ball upfield to them. Which leaves us with long balls or the hope of a deep wing attack. We need somebody behind the forwards to feed them.

I don't think a revolution is necessary at all at Juve. Far to the contrary -- just a couple of adjustments can really change this squad from being just Serie A dominant to also being CL dominant. Those adjustments seem to be the need for a real playmaker (I think the rest of the players, save for some bench tuning, will be enough) and, unfortunately, a coach who thinks more creatively.

DVRz

Apr 3, 2006
Someone made an interesting point on another forum I frequent: Have Capello’s consistency in the league, killed of the wildness and creativity to win the big games in CL. Normally I wouldn’t think that was possible, but I can’t help but wonder after witnessing another toothless effort by Juve in CL?!

It could also be as some of you suggest, we lack creativity. Specially with Camo out to a ban, and no Del Piero to come in and shake things up. IMO we need at least one winger and a player to play in the behind strikers of a midfield diamond. Youthful creative players preferable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)