The...I want this player to Juve thread (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
mutu can get used as funding to bring others in. Sell our useless fringe players accumilate a load of cash and spend it wisely on youngsters. We need heart so Prefferably Italians.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Palladino what a name
I don`t know how good is he in the real world but in the FM I made him into a real star scores and gives assists outstanding talent
as I give the FM lots of credit in precising in details I think we should give him a chance
Also what do you think of Silva (owned by Valencia and playing at Celta) and Alves who also plays in Spain I think in Sevilla?

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Orgut said:
Palladino what a name
I don`t know how good is he in the real world but in the FM I made him into a real star scores and gives assists outstanding talent
as I give the FM lots of credit in precising in details I think we should give him a chance
Also what do you think of Silva (owned by Valencia and playing at Celta) and Alves who also plays in Spain I think in Sevilla?
palladino is good, also another player we own loaned out to siena, davide chiumiento, he is a talent, i also think should ease volpato into the team

ajit

Dec 19, 2005
Juventus coach Fabio Capello suggested there could be major changes to his team after Wednesday's limp exit from the Champions League at the hands of Arsenal.

Trailing 2-0 from the first-leg in London, Juve produced little to worry Arsene Wenger's side who coasted to a goalless draw that allowed them to reach the semi-finals for the first time.

It was the second successive year that the Italian champions have been eliminated at the quarter-final stage by an English club -- last year Liverpool knocked out Capello's side in similar fashion as they drew 0-0 after a 2-1 first leg win.

After defending his team from criticism in the post-match press conference Capello was asked about any plans for rebuilding his squad for next season and replied bluntly, 'We are already working on that.'

There was little doubt from the reaction of the fans and the Italian media that Juventus deserved to go out and had done so in a fashion unbecoming of a club which has reached the final in four of the last 10 editions of the Champions League.

Fans chanted 'Go and get a job' and 'Shame on you' as Juve's attempted comeback fizzled out in the second half and Capello himself, who in his second season at the club is poised to win his second Serie A title, also came in for some abuse.

The daily La Repubblica was scathing in its criticism. 'With the dismissal of Pavel Nedved Juve finished with 10 but they also finished with zero -- zero goals, zero ideas, zero heart, zero strength, a real zero-zero,' the paper wrote.

Juve are nine points clear at the top of Serie A with six games remaining and though their 29th 'scudetto' looks a near certainty their lame quarter-final showing -- after a far-from-impressive European campaign -- ensures there will be changes to the side for next season.

They already have an agreement to sign Parma's exciting right-winger Marco Marchionni and media reports suggest a similar arrangement could see Inter Milan midfielder Cristiano Zanetti move to the Delle Alpi.

Zanetti, who has been forced to the fringes at Inter, was a key part of Capello's championship-winning side at AS Roma in 2001 and would be a useful addition to the squad.

But if Juve are to mount a more intensive challenge to get back the trophy they last won 10 years ago, more radical and certainly more expensive purchases are likely to be necessary.

If the past is anything to go by, Juve will probably need to rid themselves of one or two of their big earners before bringing in any top-class signings.

There has been constant speculation surrounding their Swedish forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who has looked irritated and unhappy in recent games and has come in for intense scrutiny and criticism from the media.

French midfielder Patrick Vieira, who joined Juve from Arsenal in the close season but missed Wednesday's game through suspension, is widely viewed as a disappointment while his compatriot Lilian Thuram was on the bench.

A central defender, a central midfielder and, possibly, another striker would probably be the positions Capello would focus his attention on for reinforcements.

source: soccernet

DVRz

Apr 3, 2006
Why not get another wing (Quaresma)? Nedved is getting old, we have lacked in that department all season and we could use Mutu in he's natural place as a striker. I would also like a midfielder to go behind the two strikers (Palcio - can also play striker or winger!).

I agree we need another central defender and let’s get rid of Viera if we are getting Zanetti. Besides he want be happy in the bench if we are going to play a diamond formation.

BTW: Hello everyone, good to see so many Juventino’s in one place :toast:

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
IlDivinCodino said:
gilardino would love to come to juve and he even spoke it out loud last time
and what happened???
we didn't want him, we got zlatan and then alberto remained in parma for another season before going to milan................gilardino was a juve supporter as a kid, he would have played for the bianconeri with pride..........

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
what do u guys think of giampaolo pazzini of la viola? he seems like a good player, young, has skill, can score, has a good shot..................

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
we have to bring some young blood and some more creativity in our squad. Let`s sell our players we loaned out and who have no future at juventus. Perhaps we should go more for young top talents. look at arsenal. they have 18 year old players who make our players look very bad. At juventus we never give young playes a real chance. Arsenal has an average age of 24 years or something like that. a few younger and hungry players would be great.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
im sure we could bring in one of Adriano, Gilardino or Cassano.

Adriano seems to be having problems at Inter, apparently all the argentines shouted at him at half time vs villareal.

Gilardino has not really settled at Milan and is not a regular for them. He would play with pride and passion for Juve.

Cassano doesnt seem to get a regular game at real either and would surely be able to sign him. He would be my preferred option, he has creativity, youth and is Italian.

About Pazzini i think he is a great player but would only be backup at Juve and could be wasted. But, i would love to see him at Juve.

I know a striker isnt really a priority, but having looked at the lack of spark for Juve recently without Del Piero, these top players could surely make a differance and come at a reduced price.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
--------------Buffon--------------------
Oddo-Thuram-Cannavaro-Zambrotta
-------------Emerson-----------------
--------Gerrard-Vieira---------------
------------Riquelme----------------
--------Trezeguet-Del Piero-----------

OR

------------Buffon-------------------
Oddo--Chivu--Canna--Zambrotta
-----------Emerson-----------
C.Ronaldo----------Maresca
------------Mutu-----------
--------Trez----Dp

This how I'd like to see Juve's formation for next year so far.

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
please no gilardino i think he has not proved himself on ucl stage i want cassano and but even we have brought new players it would insignificant unless our coach crapello leaves juve and gianluca viali is signed by juve

Boksic

May 11, 2005
serfaraaz said:
gianluca viali is signed by juve
hmm ima bit unsure of Vialli and Deschamps being manager of Juventus, at the moment.

They are still young and unproven.

We are Juventus and if we are going to compete for the Champions League we need a top coach. We should bring in Mourinho or Spalletti

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Espectro said:
Guys, Guys, we dont need a forward, we need creativity...
:agree: thats why I'm keeping Trez-Dp...the Old school still can produce..just like before.

Azzurri7 said:
--------------Buffon--------------------
Oddo-Thuram-Cannavaro-Zambrotta
-------------Emerson-----------------
--------Gerrard-Vieira---------------
------------Riquelme----------------
--------Trezeguet-Del Piero-----------

OR

------------Buffon-------------------
Oddo--Chivu--Canna--Zambrotta
-----------Emerson-----------
C.Ronaldo----------Maresca
------------Mutu-----------
--------Trez----Dp

This how I'd like to see Juve's formation for next year so far.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Espectro said:
Guys, Guys, we dont need a forward, we need creativity...
That was Capello's biggest mistake yesterday, he took of Mutu and played Zalayeta just the team would continue the long ball even more.

Intro

Apr 6, 2005
My changes so far:

1. Sell Vieira (Man Utd or even Arsenal would be happy to take him).
2. Bring back Maresca as he would have a lot of use in a diamond midfield.
3. Playmaker: Sergio Aguero is the answer - very risky move but attainable and has a huge upside.
4. KEEP Zlatan: how to get him to play well? First SELL Del Piero and secondly play ball to his feet.
5. Move out Zalayeta and bring in a young No.9-type striker bringing the striking portfolio to; Trezeguet, Zlatan, Mutu and 'X'.

Still to decide on the rest...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)