The...I want this player to Juve thread (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I also like Cassano, and also Mancini. It would be awesome to have them in Juve. Barzagli we MUST sign. Pasqual I dunno.. I think we only need 1 more central defender. We can always bring back Tudor who I think is great.

Buy on AliExpress.com

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Orgut said:
Can you please make your next posts less colourfull
It`s very difficult to read a post like this
Seconded.

and I agree we do need to do some changes. changing our defensive style to a attacking one would be nice
Every team needs a couple of new players. I've yet to see a complete team.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
We will probably only sign a new (hopefully decent) right back, and a replacement for either Thuram or Nedved, unless we sell someone big like Ibrahimovic we can't afford both. And some free bench players like a new keeper and Marchionni.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
I think we need a trophyless season...and that isn't just the cynic in me talking. The team needs a hard kick up the ass and winning the scudetto will blow things out of perspective again. Perhaps a reality check is what is most needed; after that all the neccessary changes will follow.

Sep 28, 2002
we had one 2 years ago. ok, cannavaro, emerson and zlatan were aquired, but i wouldnt say we started playing more attacking football, in fact the opposite.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Fliakis said:
we had one 2 years ago. ok, cannavaro, emerson and zlatan were aquired, but i wouldnt say we started playing more attacking football, in fact the opposite.
Yes, but that was because of Capello. Assuming the same changes take place and we change coaches just like Fabio replaced Lippi then its safe to say we'll take a more open, attacking mentality into our games. its hard to imagine anyone being any more negative and static than Capello.

barış

i didn`t login fora long time so i couldn`t reply. i`m sutudying at boshopurs university(boğaziçi) in istanbul. i can say i live in istanbul but i`m actually from malatya:)

juventino19

Nov 20, 2005
Cassano must come to Juventus. Im sorry but if Zlatan is supposed to be our " future" then we r in big trouble. Cassano is the future of Italy and he should be the future of Juventus.

Chico

Apr 6, 2006
Hello everybody!
What Juve need is 2 or 3 new players, and to rotate some players around.
Marchionni and Zanetti will hopefully be fantastic buys. Marchionni will be competition for both wings, forn the ageing Nedved and the temperamental Camoranesi. Perhaps we could also bring back Gasbarroni and Kapo. I know that Gasbarroni has been having a good season, haven't heard much about Kapo though in France.
Zanetti is a solid player, providing back up, and should allow us to sell Blasi to Fiorentina probably, and maybe get Fiore or Pasqual in cash and player transfer. Or cash would just do.
I think what we really need for the future is a new right back, centre back wingers, and some strikers.
With Zalayeta leaving defo in the summer, we have to bring in a striker, with me prefering someone like Palladino, Sculli and Volpato.
I also believe that we must start the search for the new Del Piero. I love that guy so much, and he still has the quality and charisma of a super player, but when he is injured, Juve suffer badly. The last 3 games without him, against Arsenal, Treviso and Arsenal, we have scored 0 goals, and played dreadful. I would like to see us either move Mutu back up to his natural position, or perhaps give someone like Miccoli or Chiumento a chance.
Then we must also sort out people like Leggrotaglie, Tudor, Tacchinardi and Miccoli.
Its best to sell Legro, if anyone will take him, and perhaps also sell Tudor and Tacchinardi for money, even if Tacchi is a Juve legend. Perhaps to Palermo, alng with loan of Mirante, for Zaccardo and Barzagli? Especially as it looks like we will have Antonioli as back up for next year.
My personal choice for best transfer = Sell Ibrahimovic to Real Madrid for Cassano and Salgado. Cassano is the future, and Salgado is solid right back.
What with Pessotto probably retiring this summer, we should keep Balzaretti. And would like to have seen Olivera play a part last night

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
juventino19 said:
Cassano must come to Juventus. Im sorry but if Zlatan is supposed to be our " future" then we r in big trouble. Cassano is the future of Italy and he should be the future of Juventus.
I agree, since Zlatan dont deliver. But he could prove useful really. So he shud stay. He wont have a bad season like this again next season. That i promise you all.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
we need 2 rejuvenate the attack ...look at our options when theres no camo or nedved .....its mutu playing out of position ..he tries hard but its obvious theres not where he shud be. Marchioni arrival and another winger shud do fine ...if theres an AM to fit with emerson in the middle better still ...sell viera to real and get a young cb ...Villareal's Gonzalo shud be just fine . But what i want most is Capello leaving ....he wins u leagues but he never be able to reverse a situation where we need 2 chase a losing game. It was liverpool last year and arsenal this year ...im sure if it was him instead of Lippi when we came won 3-1 in turin to overhaul the 1-0 Madrid's win he would choke and the game would been 0-0.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Joaquin would be good, but our real problem is creativity in the centre of midfield. Behind the strikers. Ever since Zidane left weve never been the same. There are so many out there. Riquelme/Aimar/ just to name a few

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
sack fakin' capello, sell fakin' ibrahimovic and lazy emerson, coz till we have them, we'll neva winn this fakin trophy. also its cruel, but we have to change more playez which were really good in the past, but will neva be the same: nedved, thuram, mutu (maybe?). bring to juve deschamps or some other young good coach, with a new way of thinking. and some new playez like robben, gerrard, cris, cassano and some young ones for the back up. comn moggi and others, do it or go out if you can't. otherwise we'll start stinking (i guess we started already).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)