The...I want this player to Juve thread (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
christmas is coming and i already wrote to Santa:

Dear Santa!

please bring to Juventus another CB in January, if you can then bring F. Meira, and PLEASE sell Legro and zebina.in june i want to see Huntelaar and VDV in juventus jersey. make tiago play well. i also want to see juventus live on stadium, maybe in Udine 10.2 08.

PS: you can bring me mobile phone too
Your Matteo
;)
:lol: :lol: lets hope he grants u those wishes

I don't see the point in signing someone in January.
hmm
1 - strengthen our squad
2 - get players on the cheap or on loan
3 - improve our Scudetto/CL chances

Adzke

May 19, 2007
And why not? The stronger the squad the better.
Because you can't expect a player to be integrated into a team in mid season. I don't think we should sign players outside the summer window.

Are you suggesting some magic spell which will make Legro a good player?
No. But he could at least be a good backup. Besides, we have a new coach, an a new team. He could have a new start.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Because you can't expect a player to be integrated into a team in mid season. I don't think we should sign players outside the summer window.
There's no reason why a player couldn't adapt to new surroundings. We need all the quality we can get imo because Boumsong and Legrottaglie simply aren't good enough, Andrade is known to be injury prone and Criscito isn't proven at this level.

No. But he could at least be a good backup. Besides, we have a new coach, an a new team. He could have a new start.
New coach, new team, same player.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Now this is just getting sad, Kallon..? trying to make Leggro a good centre back..? Now i believe in Juve's players,but Leggro has reached his full potential IMO and he is total crap..so getting a player in January wont be pointless,especially if The defense doesn't improve..

almo

Aug 10, 2007
Now this is just getting sad, Kallon..? trying to make Leggro a good centre back..? Now i believe in Juve's players,but Leggro has reached his full potential IMO and he is total crap..so getting a player in January wont be pointless,especially if The defense doesn't improve..
right on, we don't need players that will seed on the bench, and when the got the chance to play they will make errors like that cagliary game :faq1:

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
I think Juventus will definitely be making some waves again in January. I was a little disappointed that they didn't sign another CB before the deadline, but I think it was because Ranieri didn't want to overwhelm the squad with changes, as this period was huge in turnover, relatively speaking.

However, seeing the first 3 games, there's no way they can stand pat in January with that defense. Chiellini and Andrade are the only two defenders consistently playing well. Salihamidizic was solid on RB though as well. Criscito is pretty hot and cold, which tells me he's not ready to start every match. Zebina and Grygera have been unconvincing so far. Legrottaglie is (unfortunately) the best of the rest. That spells trouble.

Priority 2 is another unassuming 5th choice striker, preferably a finisher like Trez, but someone low-key enough to not care that they won't play a whole lot.

Ideal signings:
CB: Cannavaro, Meira, Dainelli, Zauri, Zaccardo, Zapata
FW: Spinesi, Saudati, Zampagna

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
we need 1 maybe even 2 more CBs...attackers are doing well so 5th striker not really very important and I dont think we can get a quality AMF in Jan. so Nedved must be used carefully

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
hmmm i think we should do nothing in the january market i think we have a very good squad and the defenders just need time to gel. I think we started well the only way i think we need any defenders was if we was in cl but to me i think this team is perfect for this season i would save all my money for next season in june but this my opinion i could be wrong

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
we need 1 maybe even 2 more CBs...attackers are doing well so 5th striker not really very important and I dont think we can get a quality AMF in Jan. so Nedved must be used carefully
The strikers are definitely doing well, the issue is injuries as the season progresses... hence none of the names I suggested are world beaters, but Zalayeta-esque guys who are better options than a youth player, and wouldn't start enough to disturb chemistry.

You're right about the defenders for sure and about finding a Nedved replacement. I think Giovinco might get that chance next season if he does well enough this season and/or someone like Diego or VDV will emerge then.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
even if they do start to play well the backup is piss poor...they gave away 2 penalties this weekend ffs! no way can Zeb or Legro be trusted as the backups - sell sell sell!

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
The strikers are definitely doing well, the issue is injuries as the season progresses... hence none of the names I suggested are world beaters, but Zalayeta-esque guys who are better options than a youth player, and wouldn't start enough to disturb chemistry.

You're right about the defenders for sure and about finding a Nedved replacement. I think Giovinco might get that chance next season if he does well enough this season and/or someone like Diego or VDV will emerge then.
btw big :tup: to Zala got a brace against Udinese! i like that Avezzi (?) guy in Napoli he's a great player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)