The...I want this player to Juve thread (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
Moggi last day signings were fun but I genuinely prefer the new Juve to the galactico-esque First XI of the Capello era..

I wouldn't swap a last day Hunter deal for the spirit we are seeing through the squad right now.. These are much more exciting times for sure..
that is exactly my belief on what proper football is. I'm an anti-galactico but i couldn't complain in the capello era due to the good results.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
sad to say but this squad cant handle one more new signing except in the defensive department
we have way too many midfielders to please....camo,nedved,nocerino,almiron,tiaago,zanetti,marchionni,brazzo
and upfront i think dp and trez will be our 2 strikers for one last season while iaquinta and palla can show what they can offer
but in defence right now id love to see an attacking solid right back join...ivanovic??

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Moggi last day signings were fun but I genuinely prefer the new Juve to the galactico-esque First XI of the Capello era..

I wouldn't swap a last day Hunter deal for the spirit we are seeing through the squad right now.. These are much more exciting times for sure..
Who said anything about swapping?!...
Why won`t we get both spirit and Huntelaar

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Some sources saying that we`ll try last time for Ivanovic and Maduro today.
Yippee, more unproven defenders.

I just don't think they will add anything to the team. I would quite happily get an option on Ivanovic but I'm not sure we need him right now.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I think they will try for Ivanovic now but they are asking a lot of money for him and they will talk with Maduro also but i think that transfer will go in january if happens.Transfer window closes at midnight.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I think they will try for Ivanovic now but they are asking a lot of money for him and they will talk with Maduro also but i think that transfer will go in january if happens.Transfer window closes at midnight.
Oviously we don't know how advanced negotiations are (and if there are any), but it would certainly be difficult to get a deal done in the next few hours.

Jul 24, 2006
Who said anything about swapping?!...
Why won`t we get both spirit and Huntelaar
The spirit we are seeing is borne of the squad's 'purgatory' in Serie B, the financial consequences of this preclude any last day mega deals.

My point is that while these deals are exciting our squad has added players with character (according to Nedved too) and having seen two competitive games I agree with Lippi that keeping the 'old' squad together was the greatest transfer coup that we could have pulled of this year.

I never saw the team celebrate so unitedly under Capello or even Lippi for that matter.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Torino must smash wage structure to keep Rosina

Torino president Urbano Cairo must smash his wage structure if he wants to hold onto star attacker Alessandro Rosina.
Tuttosport says Rosina's agent, Beppe Bozzo, has held talks over an improved deal with Torino this week and there is a difference of £250,000-a-year from what the winger is asking and the club's first offer.

Torino will not only have to break their wage ceiling, it's understood Cairo is also keen to write a buyout clause into the contract - a rare thing for Italian football - which would be set at over £15 million.

tribalfootball.com
-----
If he buys out of his contract we should definately make a move for him. :tup:

Juventino#16

Chila !!! #3
May 27, 2007
christmas is coming and i already wrote to Santa:

Dear Santa!

please bring to Juventus another CB in January, if you can then bring F. Meira, and PLEASE sell Legro and zebina.in june i want to see Huntelaar and VDV in juventus jersey. make tiago play well. i also want to see juventus live on stadium, maybe in Udine 10.2 08.

PS: you can bring me mobile phone too
Your Matteo
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)