The...I want this player to Juve thread (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
even if they do start to play well the backup is piss poor...they gave away 2 penalties this weekend ffs! no way can Zeb or Legro be trusted as the backups - sell sell sell!
Ranieri brought on Legro against Cagliari because Criscito hasn't got the muscle even if he does have the talent, something I've been trying to point out for ages. Legro can attack as we saw with that dramatic recent goal, but he can't defend! Chiellini can defend as a LB but he can't pass or cross which means theoretically he should move to left CB...which he isn't so good at. Brazzo is showing he's better as an attacking RB than RMF which he was bought for, but dammit, he's out injured now! (fortunately not badly) I don't even want to get into Zebina...!!!

Ahmed, please tell me I'm dreaming here...

Buy on AliExpress.com

StellaJuve

Sep 2, 2007
I

Priority 2 is another unassuming 5th choice striker, preferably a finisher like Trez, but someone low-key enough to not care that they won't play a whole lot.
Huntelaar would be a good choice yet his ego is way to high to be put on the bench. Plus, that would mean that one of our own strikers would have to make place for him. We need a good MF which has the power to make great assists and score himself sometimes, as we saw Camoranesi do sunday.

narchi

Jul 2, 2006
Huntelaar would be a good choice yet his ego is way to high to be put on the bench. Plus, that would mean that one of our own strikers would have to make place for him. We need a good MF which has the power to make great assists and score himself sometimes, as we saw Camoranesi do sunday.
We already have Tiago, he just need to play

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Because you can't expect a player to be integrated into a team in mid season. I don't think we should sign players outside the summer window.
Rubbish.

No. But he could at least be a good backup. Besides, we have a new coach, an a new team. He could have a new start.
I´m afraid Legro isn´t good for anything.

christmas is coming and i already wrote to Santa:

Dear Santa!

please bring to Juventus another CB in January, if you can then bring F. Meira, and PLEASE sell Legro and zebina.in june i want to see Huntelaar and VDV in juventus jersey. make tiago play well. i also want to see juventus live on stadium, maybe in Udine 10.2 08.

PS: you can bring me mobile phone too
Your Matteo
;)
:lol:

New coach, new team, same player.
:lol:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Whats going on with Canna?Again some rumors about him.I`d like if we buy Ivanovic if he`s that good RB.Zebina is good but crazy and injuri prone too and i cant see Brazzo fiting in that possision.CB?I say go for Zapata.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Whats going on with Canna?Again some rumors about him.I`d like if we buy Ivanovic if he`s that good RB.Zebina is good but crazy and injuri prone too and i cant see Brazzo fiting in that possision.CB?I say go for Zapata.
Grygera will do just fine at RB this season.

We need another CB in January.

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
I'm not sure about Dainelli because yesterday he made to many mistakes against Milan.
I wasn't too impressed with him either... but he's definitely better than most of our defenders, which would make him a good buy nonetheless.

As for Ivanovic, I would say he's too young and inexperienced for Juve right now, as they already have Criscito to train. Any new CB has to be over 25 with some Serie A experience, IMO.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
can't really see SecCO. doiing anything in January - will prob sell some1 if anything
It will totally depend on how the team are performing.

If we are 20 points clear at the top of the league we won't buy.

If we look like missing a CL place they will panic and splash the cash.

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
It will totally depend on how the team are performing.

If we are 20 points clear at the top of the league we won't buy.

If we look like missing a CL place they will panic and splash the cash.
I agree that it depends where the team is at. I would also say that if the team is second place or third place, but within striking distance of the title, they would dole out on necessary reinforcements out of pride.

Adzke

May 19, 2007
Tuttosport

Ballack for Juve? Chelsea could send him on loan with Bianconeri in pole position

channel4

Probably just a rumour , and I hope it stays only a rumour.
Ballack on loan as long as we won't have to pay his wages would be good. Although, he shuoldn't just walk into the start XI.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
By the way Liverpool and Arsenal are chasing Foggia.They are willing to offer 18 milion euros for him.
18 Million euros is too much for someone unproven and uncapped(that will change next week) like Foggia..But he has impressed me in the few times that i have watched him in..certainly wont mind him in Arsenal as long as it isnt 18Million

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Ballack on loan would be great.

Foggia's a talented player but 18m for him is way too much especially when we already have Camoranesi and Marchionni here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)