The...I want this player to Juve thread (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
from the reports I see Zebina had an average or above average match, and the penalty had nothing to do with him (which wasn't a penalty), even Vinman praised him or didn't criticize at least, and still I read those " fuck you Zebina" messages out there.. how can some one be this retard? These idiots should be banned.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
from the reports I see Zebina had an average or above average match, and the penalty had nothing to do with him (which wasn't a penalty), even Vinman praised him or didn't criticize at least, and still I read those " fuck you Zebina" messages out there.. how can some one be this retard? These idiots should be banned.
They are shallow.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
indeed, zebina was our best transfer in years :toast:
I don't know if this is a sarcasm or not, but I believe that is true. He came for zero money, and had very good seasons since he came, and ofcourse he did some mistakes too, every player does, but they judge the defenders and the goalies more than anyone, that's why his head is wanted I am afraid :disagree:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I don't say 'fuck Zebina', but I do criticise his defending.

Whether or not it was a penalty is irrelevant, he got wrong side of his man and failed to recover, just like he did against Newcastle.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
It's because of Zebina's hairstyle.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
my thoughts are with huntelaar again, now that ajax wont be playing the champions league. There might be some time left before the transfer window closes.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I don't say 'fuck Zebina', but I do criticise his defending.

Whether or not it was a penalty is irrelevant, he got wrong side of his man and failed to recover, just like he did against Newcastle.
I know man, criticizing is always welcomed, as long as insults like those doesn't mix up, and I definitely didn't mean you for calling "those idiots".

It's because of Zebina's hairstyle.
you know I am stupid like the 90% of the forum, care to explain. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)