The...I want this player to Juve thread (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
For experience only: Cannavaro or Ayala(now with Zaragoza) would have done the job for a year and helped us with reaching the CL.

For the 5th striker I would of liked Riganò(signed with Levante), Budan, Amoruso, Bogdani, Bonazzoli, Pellissier , Janczyk, Saivet, Righters or Alves but he would cost too much.

For the replacement when Pavel retires: Mancini, Nasri, VdV, Robinho, Hleb, Schweinsteiger, Montolivo, D. Silva, Rosina, Escudero, Coentrao, Moralez, Leitged(Trap's choice)...

I also liked Barnetta but don't know if he's performing well right now. He can play both wings. Quaresma is another one but would cost an arm, CR7 both. :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
For experience only: Cannavaro or Ayala(now with Zaragoza) would have done the job for a year and helped us with reaching the CL.

For the 5th striker I would of liked Riganò(signed with Levante), Budan, Amoruso, Bogdani, Bonazzoli, Pellissier , Janczyk, Saivet, Righters or Alves but he would cost too much.

For the replacement when Pavel retires: Mancini, Nasri, VdV, Robinho, Hleb, Schweinsteiger, Montolivo, D. Silva, Rosina, Escudero, Coentrao, Moralez, Leitged(Trap's choice)...

I also liked Barnetta but don't know if he's performing well right now. He can play both wings. Quaresma is another one but would cost an arm, CR7 both. :p
I like Rigano. The guy scores goals for fun, and brings physique into the team. Isn't his contract situation up in the air by signing multiple contracts with Livorno and Levante? Def. one to look IMO. Bonazzoli is too good to sit on the bench as 5th striker, and ditto Amoruso. Bogdani and Pellissier is very interesting combination. I like Pellissier. He is very good in the air and quick.

My list of Nedved's replacement is shorter: Nasri, or Quaresma. For me Motolivo is completely different player of Pirlo mold, which we already have in Almiron. Rosina is a dream, but Toro wont sell in Juve. I like Robinho but he is striker IMO, ditto VdV. Rest I dont know too much about.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I like Rigano. The guy scores goals for fun, and brings physique into the team. Isn't his contract situation up in the air by signing multiple contracts with Livorno and Levante? Def. one to look IMO. Bonazzoli is too good to sit on the bench as 5th striker, and ditto Amoruso. Bogdani and Pellissier is very interesting combination. I like Pellissier. He is very good in the air and quick.

My list of Nedved's replacement is shorter: Nasri, or Quaresma. For me Motolivo is completely different player of Pirlo mold, which we already have in Almiron. Rosina is a dream, but Toro wont sell in Juve. I like Robinho but he is striker IMO, ditto VdV. Rest I dont know too much about.
I think they settle it for 1.3m € and he'll play for Levante.

About Bonazzoli, I think he's being Montella, Cassano, Caracciolo and Bellucci foir Samp so would he like to be on the bench with them or Juve?

I like Quaresma too but Porto want more than 40m €. :shocked:

Montolivo can play anywhere in the mid but would he perform 50% of what Neddy did? I don't think so.

Nasri would be great. Inter want him. :p

I just hope Giovinco turns into the player we want him to be. He's got the talent but his physique could hurt him but I think he can cop with it.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
About Bonazzoli, I think he's being Montella, Cassano, Caracciolo and Bellucci foir Samp so would he like to be on the bench with them or Juve?
I am big fan of Bonazzoli. I liked him ever since he played for Parma and Reggina. As far as I am concerned he is better than Caracciolo and Bellucci. But the problem is; how is his fitness after long lay-off? Bonazzoli, Montella and Cassano will be fearsome trident if everyone performs up to their ability.

I like Quaresma too but Porto want more than 40m €. :shocked:
:shocked: . I am sure Porto will sell him cheaper amount that is ridiculous sum to start off negotiating. Lets hope that Porto implode this year, and need to rebuild next year.:D

Montolivo can play anywhere in the mid but would he perform 50% of what Neddy did? I don't think so.
I am big big fan of Montolivo. I think he will be world class midfielder of highest quality. But apart from occasional moment of magic, and long-shot, he doesnt provide enough penetratioin for my liking. So you are right, in terms of attacking effectiveness, he will only bring 50% of Nedved. He needs to sit deeper in the midfield and be registra for the team. No Nedved's replacement.

No argument. Nasri is hottest prospect in the world. Funny thing is that, I thought he would be perfect complement to Inter. His guile, and vision is what doctor ordered for those physical, big Inter forwards. The prospects of Nasri playing for Inter is frigthening. One reason to get him before they do. I hope Nasri realize that certain Marseille born and bred French No 10. took Inter to red district during his time in Torino.:eyebrows: I say given Anderson and Nani went to Manchester for 17 and 20m sterling pounds, somewhere in the region low 20s is fair valuation for Nasri. Anything less is a bargain.

As for Giovinco jury is still out there. He sounds like unbelievable talent, but I will make reservation until I see him play against the best opponents. But you know, I thought full potential Nasri and Giovinco playing for Juve is simply mouth watering prospects. Forget globaltrotters, or los galaticos, that would be pure entertainment in sight, with two fantasistas providing fans pure joy.

Sep 1, 2002
Nasri is a young prospect no more than that- Yes I have seen him- his rating is due to comparisons with a certain Zizou (unfair on the lad), nothing more, nothing less.

I recall Meghni being hailed as the new Z...

I would have liked to see Der Baum, Requelme in our team.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003

well i hope Nasri would be on Secco's books and he should be a huge consideration for next year along with a certain someone they call Rosinaldo.

Do you still think we will get someone before the end of the transfer market this season ?

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Nasri is a young prospect no more than that- Yes I have seen him- his rating is due to comparisons with a certain Zizou (unfair on the lad), nothing more, nothing less.

I recall Meghni being hailed as the new Z...

I would have liked to see Der Baum, Requelme in our team.
I have seen him couple of times, and I loved his touch and flair he brings. I thought his performance against Ukraine was very good. He and Ribery were constant thorn to the opposition. But as you said, prospect is a prospect. But certain Zizou himself was prospect, with entire world of calcio ridiculuing us when we replaced Vialli Sousa and Ravanelli with young Christian Vieri, no-goal Alen Boksic, and unknown Frenchmen who just had shit Euro 96 Zinedine Zidane. We all know now the person who laughed last.

Riquelme is certainly a player of highest calibre, but I am not too sure about his adaptability to Serie A. If he cant work enough for La Liga, then Serie A is no go for him. But right price, I would take him with open arms. Player of his technical ability doesnt come very often.

Sep 1, 2002
I have seen him couple of times, and I loved his touch and flair he brings. I thought his performance against Ukraine was very good. He and Ribery were constant thorn to the opposition. But as you said, prospect is a prospect. But certain Zizou himself was prospect, with entire world of calcio ridiculuing us when we replaced Vialli Sousa and Ravanelli with young Christian Vieri, no-goal Alen Boksic, and unknown Frenchmen who just had shit Euro 96 Zinedine Zidane. We all know now the person who laughed last.
Good points, and lets hope the hand that makes the decision to buy has that golden touch too.

By the way who was the master mind of those buys?

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Good points, and lets hope the hand that makes the decision to buy has that golden touch too.

By the way who was the master mind of those buys?
Haha, you know better than me man.

Yes, Certain Luciano Moggi.:D

People can criticize him as much as they want, but when it comes down to buying and selling players, Luciano is in different planet to other GMs, and that include fabulously talented Corvino.

Sep 1, 2002
Haha, you know better than me man.

Yes, Certain Luciano Moggi.:D

People can criticize him as much as they want, but when it comes down to buying and selling players, Luciano is in different planet to other GMs, and that include fabulously talented Corvino.
Just has inspired me to start the Moggi appreciation thread in the hangout.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
let's bring Cesc :p
:(
I agree but which experienced and solid defender is ready to share his place with a 21 year old Criscito?Damn I wish we never sold Urbano,he would have been so useful.

As for the striker,it's hard to find a Zalayeta type of player who is ready to sit on the bench and score goals when he's needed.My only suggestion is Grafite.

Neddy's replacement can probably wait till next season imo,we have already depth like Marchionni or Salihamidzic.But at least we should look for a replacement,it's about time.
I'm a regular watcher of Ligue 1..and let me tell you Grafite isnt good enough for Juve..he's got some pace and is a fairly good finisher..but thats pretty much it..i dont think he'll come close to being first choice in a mid table serie a club..let alone juve.

As For Nasri,the kid is something special he really is..one of the few natural #10s left in this world..I wouldnt say he's a prospect anymore..he's already Marseille's main man..my only problem with him is that he gets injured too much for my liking.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
well i hope Nasri would be on Secco's books and he should be a huge consideration for next year along with a certain someone they call Rosinaldo.

Do you still think we will get someone before the end of the transfer market this season ?
Secco said no.

I'd buy 2 more for depth.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I want Trezeguet to stay forever with Juventus.
DA!

I want an experienced defender to rotate with Criscito and take Andrade's place when he gets suspended 5 games by Guido Rossi. oops, oh yeah, he's not there anymore. Did the job and left.

I also want an old fart or an unknown kid from South America or something that lives in a cabin near a little river for 5th striker in case we get a flu bug and Trez misses a couple of games. A tall guy with a nice header would do.

Finally, an option on Pavel's replacement. A playmaker or left sided midfielder would do.

Thanks!

Mark from Canada :D
:lol: Nicely said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)