The...I want this player to Juve thread (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
About ribery, well i dont think he is a "great" player...

but taking in consideration what i saw in the WC, the guy has a lot of Guts, he does good runs and he play to win.

A very good mentality in deed-

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I doubt Ribéry and even Huntelaar will join us especially in serie B. We might have a good chance to have Givet because of his DD connection.

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
huntelaar will be the number one striker in the netherlands he is a great player and if he developes like he does know he will be maybe become the next van basten huntelaar plays great in the box but in the outside of the box he is not so good. but he is a hell of a player

AHKA

May 9, 2004
But I believe that Ajax will give us a hard time with getting Huntelaar because they still feel cheated about the Ibra deal. After the Ibra deal a day before the Transfer window closed they sold there only striker and ''only' got 15 million for it. The fans were really pissed off on the coach and eventually got fired (not because of zlatan but it had an effect) so I believe the new coach will be reluctant to sell one of there stars

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Dominic said:
Johan Cruijff !!

i cant flaming spell his name!

anyways it ended 1-0 tho in the 2nd half both teams fielded a legends side and it ended 2-0 to the goons, vieira was piss poor, davids dominated the midfield, with the help of cruijff later in the match, rijkaard was crap, stam was ok,frank de boar blatently missed a peno after davids was brought down on a empty net. still the most impressive was huntelaar had about 3/4 excellent chances and despite it being a supposedly friendly match, he was pretty competative.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
not sure why he is thinking of these names when they wont join yet, or january for that matter.

if we need a striker we should get Lucarelli...he is a proven goal scorer at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)