The Holocaust (32 Viewers)

Did the Holocaust happen/exist?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
You know, all this talk of the Holocaust reminded me of my Australian friends in Bologna. Apparently there's some day they celebrate in Australia because of some Australian battle in WWI or something (had to do with Gallipoli) and one of them told me: "You know, the two World Wars have truly been national tragedies for Australia".

She was saying this to a Belgian :D.
ANZAC Day

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
CheSchifo!

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #142
    Burke
    Just give us sometime

For me I am not denying that Jews got killed in Holocaust
    But what i am trying to prove here that the Number "6m" is too exaggerated one
    and there is what so called "sever lack of evidences"

As I said in the very first post
    The number is between 30.000 and 600.000
    I know its a big range and the real number could be a little more

Now we r talking about evidences and till now i didn't get a single one

As u know the, what so called "Gas chambers" or "Homicidal Gas Chambers
    and Gas Vans" was a massive process and all what i am asking here is a simple real prove that they really ever existed

And u have to understand one thing
    Holocaust has nothing to do with Arabs and Muslims
    actually a lot of them specially after what israel did to their PPl in Gaza should be more than happy to know that the number is 6 millions or even more of israelis really got killed in that genocide

One more time
    holocaust denial doesn't mean denying its existance
    But it is based on 2 main things:
    1-The exaggeration about the figures , i mean the 6 or even 5 millions
    2-The gas chambers
    +
    a few other minor things

give both sides enough time to make themselves clear
    Its a very big issue and could be one of the biggest ,
    Other MINOR things? Jeez.

I don't want to sound pedantic here, but have you got any European relatives by chance? Because I obviously do and some of them saw the war first hand. In fact, some of them even saw those concentration camps first hand.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Hilarious thread, I love Juventuz :D

As u know the, what so called "Gas chambers" or "Homicidal Gas Chambers
    and Gas Vans" was a massive process and all what i am asking here is a simple real prove that they really ever existed
    I've been there, smart guy. Are you saying they built those camps just recently, made them look really old and run down, took a bunch of pictures and made those look like they were taken at the time of the war, manufactured tons of old style shoes and clothes to fill that gallery where people who were gassed left their stuff, forged a ton of old papers that belonged to people who were taken to the camp, forged the books that held account of who was brought there and who was killed etc? And then made the people in that town all pledge never to tell anyone that it's all been built recently? Yeah, that's real believable, dude.

You want proof, go to Oświęcim and see for yourself.

OP
    CheSchifo!

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #145

I've been there, smart guy. Are you saying they built those camps just recently, made them look really old and run down, took a bunch of pictures and made those look like they were taken at the time of the war, manufactured tons of old style shoes and clothes to fill that gallery where people who were gassed left their stuff, forged a ton of old papers that belonged to people who were taken to the camp, forged the books that held account of who was brought there and who was killed etc? Yeah, that's real believable, dude.

It's the video footage that worries me. Where the fuck did they get all those skinny people from?

OP
    CheSchifo!

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #147

I've been there, smart guy. Are you saying they built those camps just recently, made them look really old and run down, took a bunch of pictures and made those look like they were taken at the time of the war, manufactured tons of old style shoes and clothes to fill that gallery where people who were gassed left their stuff, forged a ton of old papers that belonged to people who were taken to the camp, forged the books that held account of who was brought there and who was killed etc? Yeah, that's real believable, dude.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovitz_family

Have you ever heard of the Ovitz family? It's a gruesome story, but I couldn't help laughing. The fact they bought a cinema hall in Haifa..

OP
    CheSchifo!

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #148
    And the survivors who have those unmistakable tattoos on their arms, who are still telling their stories. I guess they got paid fat by a bunch of Zionists huh :D
    Not to mention all those Europeans who later said they saw it happen. It's not one European, not two, not three, hell not even 4000, it's a LOT.

OP
    CheSchifo!

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #150
    Why is that so funny? The war was over, they didn't expect a repeat did they.
    It's their lifestory that's so funny. I mean, just how unlikely is it?

And seven dwarfs singing German songs to Mengele in Auschwitz.. I can think of few historical situations that might be more morally wrong.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Holy fuck Seven, that was creepy as heck to read...

This thread is morbid, solely in existence for two utter morons sake. I mean, questionning the holocaust, whats next, saying Dr Mengele was a saint?

Btw, I agree with what Fred said earlier, its really ridicolous how the holocaust has been milked beyond belief to justify and silence alot of things. I mean, the mere mention of criticism to Israels crime, said by gentle old men like Jimmy Carter and Noam chomsky, they are IMMDETIATELY called anti-semites for even questionning Israel in any way. And its not by obsecure fanatics doing that, but big mainstream media (they review Jimmy Carters book which is simply about two state plan, by saying "some say he is anti-semitic", outrageous). Its disgusting using such a tragedy as a propoganda tool, as it has been used to a ridicolous level.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Holy fuck Seven, that was creepy as heck to read...

This thread is morbid, solely in existence for two utter morons sake. I mean, questionning the holocaust, whats next, saying Dr Mengele was a saint?

Btw, I agree with what Fred said earlier, its really ridicolous how the holocaust has been milked beyond belief to justify and silence alot of things. I mean, the mere mention of criticism to Israels crime, said by gentle old men like Jimmy Carter and Noam chomsky, they are IMMDETIATELY called anti-semites for even questionning Israel in any way. And its not by obsecure fanatics doing that, but big mainstream media (they review Jimmy Carters book which is simply about two state plan, by saying "some say he is anti-semitic", outrageous). Its disgusting using such a tragedy as a propoganda tool, as it has been used to a ridicolous level.
    Isn't it funny how history repeats itself?

Nazi propaganda: We are the victims of a great oppression. Our nation has been been wronged and humiliated.

contemporary Zionist propaganda: We are the victims of ...

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    Yeah. Don't get me wrong, you can celebrate it all you want, but calling WWI and II a national tragedy when talking to a Belgian isn't exactly smart :D.
    not exactly smart but it is a biggest tragedy to Australians, ofcourse it isn't even remotely proportionate to Belgium's but doesn't change the fact that it was a tragedy.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    the only person worth discussing this with is one who actually is familiar with what happened before and during the war, the only name that comes to mind is Alen. Seven is just as debile as those he mocks.

OP
    CheSchifo!

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #156
    the only person worth discussing this with is one who actually is familiar with what happened before and during the war, the only name that comes to mind is Alen. Seven is just as debile as those he mocks.
    Sure. It's known that no one in Belgium cares about WWII. It's not as if there's some education about it. It's not as if I studied history or anything, so yeah, I must know nothing about the biggest war in history.

Look, I could go into regional cases that prove black on white that there was in fact a plan to kill at least a substantial amount of Jews. The first thing that comes to mind is the Antwerp police actively searching and deporting Jews. And there are more than enough documents to prove that. There is too much evidence, Canardo.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
    Countries have always sacrificed their men/people for land and other worldly objects... what makes you think that zionist jews could not have sacrificed their own for their ultimate goal... An Israeli State...

Think outside the box ... and know Deception is an Art in many forms..its been practiced for centuries and scriptures have been changed to cover truths leaving the public with no real trace.... only the few or ones who can think beyond can decipher such well strategical thought out plans...

OP
    CheSchifo!

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #158
    Countries have always sacrificed their men/people for land and other worldly objects... what makes you think that zionist jews could not have sacrificed their own for their ultimate goal... An Israeli State...

Think outside the box ... and know Deception is an Art in many forms..its been practiced for centuries and scriptures have been changed to cover truths leaving the public with no real trace.... only the few or ones who can think beyond can decipher such well strategical thought out plans...
    As there is no substantial proof to back any of that theory up, I would be far more hesitant to think of it as a possibility. It's not about sacrificing some men, it's about sacrificing millions. Which would be odd as the main goal of an Israeli state would have been protection.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    But really why would they have laws forbidding discussion about a historic event?

its just fishy, thats all i'm saying.

OP
    CheSchifo!

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #160
    But really why would they have laws forbidding discussion about a historic event?

its just fishy, thats all i'm saying.
    That's not quite true. People convicted for denying the Holocaust were typically convicted for twisting evidence. They either fabricated evidence themselves or willingly ignored clear evidence with the scope of being able to deny the Holocaust. So it's not really the discussion that is forbidden, it's more a guideline that states that one should only debate about historical events with proper evidence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)