The greatest striker I have ever seen (1 Viewer)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Thanks for sharing, Delle Alpi.
indeed an amazing player ... makes me wonder what he would have achieved if his career hadn't been ridden with all those serious injuries.
2 world cups, ballon d'or, ucl...300 goals.., status of a legend, in top 5 of all time playerswhat do you want more?

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
blʘndu;3110415 said:
2 world cups, ballon d'or, ucl...300 goals.., status of a legend, in top 5 of all time playerswhat do you want more?
it's not about what I want or not ... just imagine how much better all those stats would have been if not for those injuries, which also prevented him from being at his best even thru the years he was playing - Ronaldo was never the same player after his Inter period, he sure was still great and won a lot but part of him was lost in that nightmare of a period ... later on, he looked more static, not the same agile, cutting left and right Ronaldo from his Barca days - I guess his injury problems had a psychological effect on him and he seemed afraid to let himself go as before.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Ronaldo and Del Piero have a similar story. Real phenomenons before their terrible injuries, still amazing after the injuries, but never the same as they were before.
Imagine Messi getting a terrible injury. After it he will still score and assist a lot, he will still be great, but he will lose the invisible wings he has now when we watch him flying all over the pitch.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Ronaldo and Del Piero have a similar story. Real phenomenons before their terrible injuries, still amazing after the injuries, but never the same as they were before.
Imagine Messi getting a terrible injury. After it he will still score and assist a lot, he will still be great, but he will lose the invisible wings he has now when we watch him flying all over the pitch.
fully agreed.

I consider ronaldo before his injury the best player since maradona, with potential to be better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)