The future of Juventus is hanging on Moggi (7 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
and so are the majority of the fans, tbh it's ridiculous to think moggi would solve anything even more ridiculous to think he has the contacts/clout to pull off any so-called moggi deals, but i guess when its this bad these fans would line up to buy snake oil...

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
How about this: Moggi is the only person in Juve's history who took us to Serie B, that must be some major achievement :touched:

and the rat was the first to escape..

Thats BULLSHIT....he got railroaded by Moratti and his blow-job partner Guido Rossi

If you are too naive to realize what really happened...

and so are the majority of the fans, tbh it's ridiculous to think moggi would solve anything even more ridiculous to think he has the contacts/clout to pull off any so-called moggi deals, but i guess when its this bad these fans would line up to buy snake oil...
I gotta disagree with you bro, Moggi has a PROVEN track record, and if we could somehow get him back....

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
Where can i purchase some of this mystical snake oil you speak of??? :excited:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Nedvěd;2926570 said:
Nobody is literally saying that Moggi is the only hope of Juventus, people are saying that Juve needs a new world class managing director, and Moggi is 'one of' the (or ever with the 'one of') best MD(s) available. You're taking things too literally.
I wonder how they don't get that. Moggi loves the club and would come back now that the previous management is gone. Are there any better options ready to join Juve? Don't think so and he is miles ahead of Marotta and still has connections. Wasn't there this article on the forum about how Pastore was discussed during dinner with Capello and Zampa? He's 76? Who gives a fuck, he's still sharp as ever and would come back with more to prove.

And building an argument on "What-ifs" is fallacious as fuck.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
I love what Moggi did for Juventus and would love it if he came back, but I'm tired of looking at him as our only hope he is the only golden answer, well fuck that and fuck him for now; we got to handle our shit right now.

Apr 29, 2006
Wonder what this thread will look like next year, when we will be battling our way towards the EL qualf. positions? Even better - with time..., actually right about now we are already at the times of 'financial fairplay'. We spend our last transfer campaign, that could have been used for smuggling players under the f.f. radar - loaning them. We will see how all of this will turn out - perhaps moggi would be able to acquire the club not far from now...

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #150
    Thats BULLSHIT....he got railroaded by Moratti and his blow-job partner Guido Rossi

If you are too naive to realize what really happened...

I gotta disagree with you bro, Moggi has a PROVEN track record, and if we could somehow get him back....
    Do you think anyone would want to do business with Moggi?

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
    The reason why he didnt show up.

Luciano Moggi has explained why he didn't attend Saturday's match between Juventus and Milan in Turin.

The disgraced former general manager was due to make his first high profile appearance back at Juventus since Calciopoli.

Interviewed on Diretta Stadio, he said: “The principal reason for which I didn't go to the stadium on Saturday evening was of a personal character [his mother required an operation].

“But aside from this, if I had gone to Turin I would have been welcomed by the applause of the fans in a moment in which the team is not doing well, and this wouldn't have been OK with me.

“I will go to see Juventus when they win some games. I would like to thank the fans again because [their chanting of his name] means that I have left a good memory, but I didn't like the idea of receiving their applause in a moment like this.”

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    The problems lie so much deeper than the Director General, and would take more than a new one, be it Moggi, or someone else with a pedigree, to fix this orginization.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
    Aug 6, 2007
    Someone getting Cassano, Van Bommel, Emanuelsson and a few others for less than 5 M€, getting Zlatan on loan and Robinho for a bag of potatoes does not suck in my opinion.

And I'd rather not talk about previous seasons because it only makes my point stronger. But whatever floats your boat.
    Moggi brought Maradona to Napoli.

This signing only is equivalent to all the signings made by Galliani throughout his life.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Moggi brought Maradona to Napoli.

This signing only is equivalent to all the signings made by Galliani throughout his life.
    And that was 27 years ago. But hey, if everyone is so intent on dwelling in the past, then why not go so far back to the time when 2/3 of the members of this forum weren't even born yet

Nedvěd

Now ask yourself, if Moggi was Juve's director, would the likes of Martinez, Toni, Troare and Matri be @ Juve?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)