The future of Juventus is hanging on Moggi (5 Viewers)

Nedvěd

Nobody is literally saying that Moggi is the only hope of Juventus, people are saying that Juve needs a new world class managing director, and Moggi is 'one of' the (or ever with the 'one of') best MD(s) available. You're taking things too literally.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Juventus were not a mid-table team before Moggi arrived.
How about this: Moggi is the only person in Juve's history who took us to Serie B, that must be some major achievement :touched:

and the rat was the first to escape..

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Moggi or no Moggi I think Juve should move on. The man is getting older, too concentrated on the trials since 06 so might not be up to date with what's going on football wise. Plus, like he always said...I don't like reheated soup. One of his right hand guys in the past I think was Sabbatini so he'd be nice. Wasn't him who brought Pastore, Miccoli, Cassani, Balza, Hernandez, Ilicic and cie? Not sure but a couple of them for sure.

Baldini forged passports in the past and said he was one of the guys to take Juve and Moggi down so F*CK HIM! He said no to us in the past also when Blanc called him up if I'm not mistaken.

Alaso shouldn't focus only on Moratti when we talk about about farsopoli. Look at Elkann wanting Blanc to join us in 2004 when we didn't need a change. Elkann started this sh*tstorm and I guess got goog help with his "friends: Moratti, Tronchetti...?" invested in the young John's company(s).

Let's get rid of Elkann, keep Agnelli and have Marotta do Blanc's job with the money and hire a GM with a very good CV. Start from the top with the cleaning.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Are you sure you quoted the right one? Cause your reply doesn't make much sense to that sentence.
If my choices are legendary teams that attract shadow courts for their success versus legendary underachievement, financial losses, and wastes of money on bad players, I'm frigging joining the Dark Side with Lord Vader, buddy.

This Secco/Marotta/Blanc/Gigli clown parade has taken a CL-qualifying team in 2008, added tens of millions of Euros of debt and bond issues, and produced a massively underachieving, record-setting squad that looks incapable of qualifying for the EL.

It's not even a choice.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
If my choices are legendary teams that attract shadow courts for their success versus legendary underachievement, financial losses, and wastes of money on bad players, I'm frigging joining the Dark Side with Lord Vader, buddy.

This Secco/Marotta/Blanc/Gigli clown parade has taken a CL-qualifying team in 2008, added tens of millions of Euros of debt and bond issues, and produced a massively underachieving, record-setting squad that looks incapable of qualifying for the EL.

It's not even a choice.
I agree on your thought about the latest boards, but I don't agree about the part that there are only two choices, either Moggi or these clowns. I say a new board should be brought, 3rd choice. I wouldn't pick any of the two options, not fan of any of these..

This exactly sounds like the Lippi fans, everytime a new managers arrives and fails, we hear the voices of "bring back Lippi". No we need to move on, Lippi and Moggi are past, Lippi shouldn't get the same treatment thou, he is a legend and should be respected by us all the time..

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I don't want Lippi back... no question. But then there are most assuredly other, better available coaches for us out there.

Not that Moggi is the only option either. But our boards and front office staff of the past five years have done more to damage, bankrupt, and terrorize this club than Moggi ever could.

If the man is willing to come back and continue, I'm not seeing a lot of reason to be confident with the decisions we've made for his role in the past five years since.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
For the record I am a Moggi fan and would love to have him back but if I was Moggi, I wouldn't want to come back.

When he was here last time and even when he started, there was a sound management structure in place that understood football and more importantly Juventus. Now Juventus is a shambles and merely a shadow if it's former self, apart from the badge this Juventus has nothing in common with the pre-calciopoli Juventus.

Why would Moggi want to some here and potentially ruin his legacy? I think Moggi is smart enough to realise this and he will continue to tell people what Juve is doing wrong and what he would have done instead, but i don't think he'll ever work at Juve again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)