The future of Juventus is hanging on Moggi (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
According to many experts on this forum, this is the case. It seems that the only person that can save Juventus from this negative period is Luciano Moggi.

I want to ask you all a question, what do you think is Juventus future if Moggi dies?

To put it in a more simple way, how do you see the future of Juventus if Moggi dies tonight?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    Have you ever considered that he is immortal?
    I said it actually one time last week in a sarcastic manner, that some members actually do think he is immortal.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    I said it actually one time last week in a sarcastic manner, that some members actually do think he is immortal.
    lol I read your above post, thinking it was in reply to mine. "He is immortal." "Do you think his son is as good as him." Maybe he's more immortal than I give him credit for.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    Nobody is good as him, you know that he is Zhuge Liang of directors. But his son has connections too, knows the league. At least we wouldn't get robbed by other clubs in deals.
    So that's it? No more the great Juventus anymore?

Jul 2, 2006
    Most likely. ''Great'' will be gone, it's just Juventus now:oops:
    We are lucky if we can keep Juventus FC brand. It will turn into a Juventus WC if we keep buying shitty players, directors and managers.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    blʘndu;2925487 said:
    i would rather see johnnie boy die than moggi
    So what would you do if he dies?

Reality check: He is a human being like you and me and HE WILL die one day.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12
    Most likely. ''Great'' will be gone, it's just Juventus now:oops:
    We are lucky if we can keep Juventus FC brand. It will turn into a Juventus WC if we keep buying shitty players, directors and managers.
    So you actually believe that everything is hanging on Moggi living forever.

Thank you, I got what I was looking for from you, you do care about Moggi more than the club.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14
    Ridiculous thread requires ridiculous reply. I was playing your game. Thank you for proving that you don't know what sarcasm is.
    Then answer seriously because I am serious. Many people here (you included) make it clear that there is no revival without Moggi. Does that mean if he dies, Juventus dies with him? I am dead serious.

Jul 2, 2006
    There was Juventus before Moggi and there will be after him. But question is shall we become a circus like pre-calciopoli inter/liverpool of italy or return to our usual self that we all loved. Moggi is best canditate for the job and there is no reason to keep him out of club. He is betrayed by club owners, great work he did here should have been rewarded with better way.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    He's simply the best guy we can get for transfers and he can make this squad strong and competitive again. It'd be one of the best moves we did over the last 5 years.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #17
    He's simply the best guy we can get for transfers and he can make this squad strong and competitive again. It'd be one of the best moves we did over the last 5 years.
    That wasn't my question. If he dies tonight, what happens with Juventus?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    That wasn't my question. If he dies tonight, what happens with Juventus?
    Juventus will be mediocre and mid-table team until they hire Baldini or somebody at that level. Moggi is not really unique but it would be harder for us to get any other top director. I'd rather settle with Moggi who has connections all over Italy and the only one next to Galliani/Berluska who can pull transfers out of nowhere.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #19
    Juventus will be mediocre and mid-table team until they hire Baldini or somebody at that level. Moggi is not really unique but it would be harder for us to get any other top director. I'd rather settle with Moggi who has connections all over Italy and the only one next to Galliani/Berluska who can pull transfers out of nowhere.
    And if Baldini fails, you would suggest Sabatini?

Marotta last season was hailed as the next best thing, now that he failed he got labelled provincial and mid-table material.

Why Baldini now? What has he done?

Wasn't Corvino also hailed as god-like?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    And if Baldini fails, you would suggest Sabatini?

Marotta last season was hailed as the next best thing, now that he failed he got labelled provincial and mid-table material.

Why Baldini now? What has he done?

Wasn't Corvino also hailed as god-like?
    Baldini was amazing at Roma, all big transfers were his job (Cassano, Emerson, Batistuta, Chivu, Samuel, Mexes). IMO he's second best, next to Moggi.

Who hailed Marotta? We had a poll about a new guy who should replace Secco and Marotta had two votes, he was simply one of the worst (and IMO the worst) option. Sabatini is great but he's more into youth players and I don't think he has the needed experience. Roma is being linked with him and Baldini to come, which is something.

I'm not a fan of Corvino, but he did make some good moves, like getting Vucinic to Lecce.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)