The Formula 1 thread - Season 2005 (5 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++
what is the world champion doing ?

couldn't control his car , what a stupid spin !

Kimi for the pole and for the victory i guess in turkey GP 2morow unless if the engine problem will show up again .

TBH he spun because he tried to get the most out of the car, and even more then the car could handle.

Ferrari is much worse than it apperas. To see the true state of Ferrari you need to look at Barichello's results, not Michaels. Because Micahel gets more out of the car than is objectivly possible.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

TBH he spun because he tried to get the most out of the car, and even more then the car could handle.
huh

every driver was trying that , even Kimi when he did try to get the most of the car he won the pole !!!!?

yeah i guess the car could not handle the stupidity of the drive .

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
What I ment was that the car wasnt good enough. He tried and has been trying all season to keep a completely uncompetitive Ferrari in the points, only proves how good a driver he is.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++

That's an excuse for him ,, Massa drive a car ( sauber) that couldn't copmare to ferrari and he's 8th with clean qualify :)

Massa is on Michelins. Enough said.

F2005 is actually a very good car. The tires are horrible :mad:

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #307
    It is kinda silly how some people try to make Michael Schumacher a stupid driver by looking at the silliest mistakes he makes or by pointing out the problems the whole team is having where neither the car nor the tyres are fit for the regulations.

Such a shame that how a legend is talked at just because some stupid people who have no notion of what is going on are bored of him winning.

Only 2006 will show otherwise, Forza Ferrari Forza Schumi.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Tifoso Lou ] ++

Massa is on Michelins. Enough said.

F2005 is actually a very good car. The tires are horrible :mad:

I dont think it's all down to the tyres. SUre, they are very bad, but the car itself is also worse than McLarens or Renaults.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #309
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

I dont think it's all down to the tyres. SUre, they are very bad, but the car itself is also worse than McLarens or Renaults.
    I have to disagree with you here, unfortunately the tyres this season are playing a very crucial role. The Ferrari itslef is not as competitive and add to its woes the bad tyres Bridgestone are providing.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #311
    Sort of, but I liked to highlight the role of the tyres more than you did.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #313
    Kimi will win. He has to, the title is slipping from him faster than he can imagine, and the wave of bad luck should end already.

And one more thing, Schumi go get that one pole left FFS.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #316
    I hate how the team told Fisico to let Laonso go through, Montoya should have passed him and not let this happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)