The Financial Situation (21 Viewers)

Apr 9, 2015
is he good looks a spoilt brat
His father died in his debut season when he was 17, after that he became too heavy (5 kilo's or something) and his attitude was really bad. Before that all analysts in the Netherlands called him one of the biggest if not the biggest new talent in The Netherlands.

This is what he can, but he need to work harder. His mentality is indeed like a spoilt brat.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
A single object worth over 110 million euros: this is the value of the Juventus shirt. With the addition of the new sleeve sponsor Bitget, in fact, the Juventus club has further increased the source of income coming from its own uniform.

The highest revenues are guaranteed by Adidas: the German brand, technical sponsor, pays 51 million euros per season, and will continue to do so at least until 2027. Then follows the Jeep 4xe brand, jersey sponsor, in fact making its debut in this season, which adds another 3 million to the 42 provided for in the previous agreement with the car brand.

The Cygames retrosponsor, who arrived in 2020 and with a contract expiring at the end of this season, is worth between 6.5 and 10 million euros. Finally, the newcomer Bitget, the club's first historic sleeve sponsor: the duration of the agreement has not yet been revealed, but the company will pay Juventus between 8 and 10 million euros per season.

The Juventus kit will therefore guarantee the club over 110 million euros per season, divided as follows:

51 million euros per season from Adidas technical sponsorship;
45 million euros per season from the main sponsor Jeep;
8-10 million euros per season from the sleeve sponsor Bitget;
€ 6.5-10 million per season from the back jersey sponsor Cygames.

calcioefinanza.it

Juve_newbie

Jan 11, 2017
His father died in his debut season when he was 17, after that he became too heavy (5 kilo's or something) and his attitude was really bad. Before that all analysts in the Netherlands called him one of the biggest if not the biggest new talent in The Netherlands.

This is what he can, but he need to work harder. His mentality is indeed like a spoilt brat.

Wow, I never see this boy plays but the highlight is extremely impressive. His dribbling & shooting technique is very good and his body form is great for a modern winger too, tall but still bulky enough. However if this boy has attitude problem, then no talent in the world can save him.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Whenever I think of a Moroccan-Dutch stereotypical footballer I think of someone like this. He's obviously got lots of talent in terms of technique and dribbling but tbh I don't think we can really lose with this deal. If he can get his head right he has an outside chance of playing for us, if not we can sell him for €20m easily with a breakout season, probably more. If he implodes he's cost very little.

BTW I've never really read into the link between the Netherlands and Morocco (and also Turkey). Is there some kind of historical allegiance or ties to explain the influx of these diaspora?

Jun 16, 2020
Both came between the 60s and 80s to The Netherlands as cheap (non/low-educated) labour force. Integration has had its problems, but as seen now most decided to stay.

There’s no particular history attracting those people to The Netherlands, unlike The Netherlands and Suriname for example.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Disappointing. More money is nice and all, but we're on our way to looking like a Mexican club.
Dude. We don’t play in England, or are Barcelona, Real, Bayern, PSG et.al, who have someone paying everything for them. Agnelli is doing what he can for us to keep just a little bit up with other European big clubs. I really hate how people think other clubs have integrity or still care about football as a non commercial sport. The only reason PSG and Bayern said no to the ESL is because they’re loaded and don’t need it. That’s also why the English clubs “changed their minds”. They don’t need it, but went along as they saw an opportunity to make more money.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Dude. We don’t play in England, or are Barcelona, Real, Bayern, PSG et.al, who have someone paying everything for them. Agnelli is doing what he can for us to keep just a little bit up with other European big clubs. I really hate how people think other clubs have integrity or still care about football as a non commercial sport. The only reason PSG and Bayern said no to the ESL is because they’re loaded and don’t need it. That’s also why the English clubs “changed their minds”. They don’t need it, but went along as they saw an opportunity to make more money.
I'm aware, and I said nothing about other clubs having "integrity." I just think it looks like shit when there are a large amount of sponsors on a shirt like some billboard, and I hope we don't have to go to this extreme, for example:
https://www.nike.com/t/pumas-unam-2021-22-stadium-home-mens-dri-fit-soccer-jersey-Gj2k3L

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I recommend reading/translating this article to everyone who’s interested in our finances. Very detailed regarding our salary’s and amortization post-Ronaldo.

https://www.calcioefinanza.it/2021/09/29/juventus-costo-rosa-2021-2022-ronaldo/
https://www.calcioefinanza.it/2019/09/05/calciomercato-juventus-e-impatto-sul-bilancio-2020/

for comparison, this was the latest similar article made after cr's arrival. really useful stuff if someone wants to follow per player costs and wouldn't want to do the math based on gds and financial reports.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
just for the record, squad costs 2 years ago and now using the tables from the above calcioefinanza posts:

rosa-juventus-2019-2020.png

Immagine-2021-09-29-114238.png

from 400m to ~270m overall, not bad. much more sustainable to say the least. quality is not fully there yet, and some of the tici deadwood (arthur, ramsey, rugani will cost us a modest ~39m this season, while they played ~100 minutes combined; let's hope arthur will become useful, no hope for the other two) will remain in the books for a while, and it's the last season for costa's amortization too, so there's still some room for improvement. i expect the new acquisitions of the following 2-3 seasons to have reasonable costs.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
just for the record, squad costs 2 years ago and now using the tables from the above calcioefinanza posts:

rosa-juventus-2019-2020.png

Immagine-2021-09-29-114238.png

from 400m to ~270m overall, not bad. much more sustainable to say the least. quality is not fully there yet, and some of the tici deadwood (arthur, ramsey, rugani will cost us a modest ~39m this season, while they played ~100 minutes combined; let's hope arthur will become useful, no hope for the other two) will remain in the books for a while, and it's the last season for costa's amortization too, so there's still some room for improvement. i expect the new acquisitions of the following 2-3 seasons to have reasonable costs.
How accurate are their numbers the wages of some players increased like bonucci bernadeschi and alex sandro increased by 1 million euros

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Still baffled at how tici gave Rugani 3M net in 2019. Since then, he played 1590 minutes across 21 games for this club, and sucked in all of them. But people will have you believe he knew what he was doing, and only covid prevented him to make Galactikitaka Juve with sarree

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Ranking of clubs based on the richest owners:

400 billion Newcastle
260 billion PSG
25 billion Man City
18.5 billion Leipzig
18.5 billion Salzburg
16.5 billion Juventus
12 billion Chelsea
10 billion LA Galaxy
8 billion Arsenal

[@MailSport via @ActuFoot_]

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Ranking of clubs based on the richest owners:

400 billion Newcastle
260 billion PSG
25 billion Man City
18.5 billion Leipzig
18.5 billion Salzburg
16.5 billion Juventus
12 billion Chelsea
10 billion LA Galaxy
8 billion Arsenal

[@MailSport via @ActuFoot_]
Fuck man fuck. Newcastle was literally the only club I did not wanna see bought by a crazy rich owner, then they go and get by far the richest one. Fuuuck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)