The Financial Situation (131 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Also, if we chose to hire garbage like Sarri then there’s no doubt that the likes of Spaletti are viable candidates. There have been posters here who have been clamoring for the likes of him and Guidolin to coach Juve for over a decade now

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
i know dude

it's just turk has a point. our only italian coaches policy has to change eventually. but first we need to fix the squad for mad max.
It's not so much Italian coaches as Italian speakers, so any foreign coach who comes has a likelihood of having had a background in Italian football, as few non-Italians speak it off their own back. Or you line up someone 6 months in advance who is taking a crash course, or from a country where the language is from the same family. Deschamps is one we hired, Zidane could be another.

Another benefit for English teams is that they can select from a broader spectrum of people who can speak at least the basics on arrival. All the most successful ones I can think of could (Mourinho, Klopp, Guardiola, Wenger, Benitez). Ferguson almost could. Conte's was pretty good.

I can think of examples who didn't, such as Capello. And the England players said that they couldn't understand what he was trying to do in training (what a ridiculous appointment that was, btw). Bielsa is another one (I couldn't imagine a Juve coach stood there with a translator whispering in their ear). Ranieri also had very limited English when he started. Mazzarri at Watford. You can cover it up with success, but it's the first stick they beat you with if no one understands what you are saying.

It is an important thing depending on the style of play, not to be dismissed lightly with simply the idea of the "universal language of football", in particular in Italy where tactical acumen is admired and in effect as much as any league. On the other hand there is something to be said for having an easily-identifiable style and simplicity for footballers to follow, especially as many of them don't want complex instruction, or are smart enough to understand it.

Last edited:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Following the capital increase of #Juventus, 16.5mln shares, the equivalent of €10mln, switched ownership (). These are unusual numbers that could "be" investments by institutional investors or by new associates who are ready to be part of the club.

[Milano Finanza via @SCUTweet]

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
i know dude

it's just turk has a point. our only italian coaches policy has to change eventually. but first we need to fix the squad for mad max.
There are still plenty good coaches in Italy and the language is a big barrier. Right now we're witnessing the rise of Italiano. Let's see what he's got.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I wanna ask something
I heard HostPapa offering cyber Monday sale
More than 70% off on hosting
Can I use their services ?
Are they trusted?

Sorry it's not related to your post
I just wanna know anyone can help me regarding this

Sent from my TECNO KC2 using Tapatalk
Actually the discussion going on is whether our spoilt fans have given up on Allegri already and comparing him to all the coaches in the world

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Capital increase #Juventus:
- 145M: needs
- 175M: growth plan
- 75M: advances
- 5M: cost of services

▪️January '22 Mercato: with part of the 145M and after the OK from FIGC on the liquidity
▪️Balanced budget as of the 23/24 season IF qualified to #UCL and a minimum of reaching the round of 16 for 2 more yrs.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
this club is a fucking mess since marotta was fired.

but but but the coaches. forget the coaches, this is not the same club as it was in '18.

also imagine our snowflake players getting these news and playing with 100% concentration vs atalanta :baus: i remember when we learned that we had to play vs napoli despite the earlier verdict of figc, then we lost vs fiorentina.

anyway, paratici was an amateur, and agnelli deserves every criticism for that appointment.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
this club is a fucking mess since marotta was fired.

but but but the coaches. forget the coaches, this is not the same club as it was in '18.

also imagine our snowflake players getting these news and playing with 100% concentration vs atalanta :baus: i remember when we learned that we had to play vs napoli despite the earlier verdict of figc, then we lost vs fiorentina.

anyway, paratici was an amateur, and agnelli deserves every criticism for that appointment.
If we learned anything from that Superleague fiasco is that Agnelli, too, is an amateur. Nedved can’t be called an amateur because that implies he actually does something.
They all deserve each other

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 128)