The Financial Situation (18 Viewers)

Apr 19, 2007
my issue with these high wages for players arriving on a bosman is that they aren't easy to get rid of. i mean imagine a team who'd pay at least 7m net to the broken goods that is ramsey...
I agree with this to some extent but also the transfer fee not being paid take away the risk on some level unless they are a complete flop. Ramsey is still young here and has time to impreove.
Can got us 30 after terrible display
Rabiot would get a high fee as well IMO

Are you basing this off one player that is very injury prone? The same could be said about Ronaldo on his high wages at his age. Look at COsta and what he cost us PLUS wages.

Buy on AliExpress.com

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
current players' yearly costs, based on gazzetta/calcioefinanza (net/gross wages) and our latest financial report (amortization). i made it last week before szczesny's new contract was announced.

juve201920-eng.png
Why do we need to double Szczesny wage to 7 ? I'm afraid it will reduce our flexibility.

And as for GK, we can extend and increase Tek wage but no need to double it

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
my issue with these high wages for players arriving on a bosman is that they aren't easy to get rid of. i mean imagine a team who'd pay at least 7m net to the broken goods that is ramsey...
That's life. You can have one without the other

- - - Updated - - -

Why do we need to double Szczesny wage to 7 ? I'm afraid it will reduce our flexibility.

Cuz we love to overpay

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Also, don't forget to take into account the agent commission and other fees.
Was something like 15 m in the case of Emre Can I believe.
And of course, the difference on the pitch is there for everyone to see.

- - - Updated - - -

He is the one of the only ones who deserves that kind of salary. I have no problem with it whatsoever. We have far bigger problems than Tek and his salary.

Apr 19, 2007
Also, don't forget to take into account the agent commission and other fees.
Was something like 15 m in the case of Emre Can I believe.
And of course, the difference on the pitch is there for everyone to see.

- - - Updated - - -

He is the one of the only ones who deserves that kind of salary. I have no problem with it whatsoever. We have far bigger problems than Tek and his salary.
Are we saying Can was a financial mistake? Should we go back to guys like Rincon?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We are using International accounting standards, like most companies around the world that meet certain criteria. Among these is IAS 16 that is applied when recognising assets (players registration rights among others), initial measurement, depreciation and its disposal. I dont understand what would be dubious in our case. Further more we are publicly traded company and our reports are audited every year...

- - - Updated - - -

And capital gains as in the example above are absolutely legitimate according to IAS, Danilo and Cancelo swap last summer...

Last edited:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
well and what they'll do? put price tags on players? very unlikely if not impossible.
At most they'll force teams to actually move money rather than writing them on books.
So you'll need banks and so on if you don't have the cash rdy.

Rather than that I would limit the number of players you can have under contract to 30-35.
Meaning first team players + loanies.

Well the worst they can do is remove plusvalenza or make it null for account books and ffp.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
well and what they'll do? put price tags on players? very unlikely if not impossible.
At most they'll force teams to actually move money rather than writing them on books.
So you'll need banks and so on if you don't have the cash rdy.

Rather than that I would limit the number of players you can have under contract to 30-35.
Meaning first team players + loanies.

Well the worst they can do is remove plusvalenza or make it null for account books and ffp.
The last they cannot do. Uefa cant meddle into accounting standards.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
... I dont understand what would be dubious in our case. ...
pellegrini - spinazzola
romero - sturaro

neither of these swap deals happened at realistic market prices, and they will especially become textbook examples of that practice if we trade both pellegrini and romero in a couple of years.

good news for us is that uefa would probably never prove "wrong intentions" in these cases, and realistic market prices of football players are pretty hard to prove/discuss anyway.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

half-yearly financial data show that we're lacking a lot of tv and commercial revenue compared to last year, and due to the overly large squad and some new contracts, the operational costs have risen. we paid 30m more to players compared to last season, and an other 10m more to agents. 8m less in revenue, 34m more in operational costs, and you have a half-yearly loss of 50m instead of the 7m profit from last year.

:panic:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
juventus is way off the mark set by top cash machine clubs like barcelona, real or manure when it comes to both commercial and matchday revenue, so until that's fixed, we'll be obliged to sell. remains to be seen how badly we need the money after that 300m capital raise which is supposed to improve on the financial outlook, both regarding cash flow and net debt. the board already accepted this 50m loss iirc, just the detailed numbers never been released. i can't wait to see the yearly report.

TueF

Jun 4, 2003
juventus is way off the mark set by top cash machine clubs like barcelona, real or manure when it comes to both commercial and matchday revenue, so until that's fixed, we'll be obliged to sell. remains to be seen how badly we need the money after that 300m capital raise which is supposed to improve on the financial outlook, both regarding cash flow and net debt. the board already accepted this 50m loss iirc, just the detailed numbers never been released. i can't wait to see the yearly report.
Even Real Madrid and Barcelona are dependent upon selling. They’re far ahead of us but even they can’t just keep buying without selling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)