The Financial Situation (19 Viewers)

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I can’t believe we actually extended the contracts of players like Khedira and Matuidi under the impression that we would be able to make money from them.

We’ll probably just have to terminate their contracts Marchisio style anyway.

Abysmal decision making

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

half-yearly financial data show that we're lacking a lot of tv and commercial revenue compared to last year, and due to the overly large squad and some new contracts, the operational costs have risen. we paid 30m more to players compared to last season, and an other 10m more to agents. 8m less in revenue, 34m more in operational costs, and you have a half-yearly loss of 50m instead of the 7m profit from last year.

:panic:
The sarriball effect

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Last season there was Hist. This season there are Hists #progress
He boycotted our games because they bored him to death. This season hes finally able to enjoy his favorite club playing some proper footie again
Whomst are you talking to?

Anyways I watched maybe 3 matches this season and decided against travelling to Turin as long as cancer ape is still around

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Even Real Madrid and Barcelona are dependent upon selling. They’re far ahead of us but even they can’t just keep buying without selling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
https://www.fcbarcelona.com/en/news...eason-the-leading-income-in-sports-worldwide#

1 billion euros, well over 800m (~840 iirc) without player sales. they sell players, all clubs do, but saying that they depend on it is a bit of a stretch. they can keep any player, they aren't forced to sell to break even.

thing is that our wage bill is way too inflated for the club's revenues. we have the 3rd biggest wage bill in football with a barely top 10 revenue. i posted a table with the salaries; several of our players would never get his current salary at other clubs. not to mention that we started the season with at least 3 unnecessary players.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
https://www.fcbarcelona.com/en/news...eason-the-leading-income-in-sports-worldwide#

1 billion euros, well over 800m (~840 iirc) without player sales. they sell players, all clubs do, but saying that they depend on it is a bit of a stretch. they can keep any player, they aren't forced to sell to break even.

thing is that our wage bill is way too inflated for the club's revenues. we have the 3rd biggest wage bill in football with a barely top 10 revenue. i posted a table with the salaries; several of our players would never get his current salary at other clubs. not to mention that we started the season with at least 3 unnecessary players.
At least we know where to improve.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
it's a wonder how big salaries we're giving.
But maybe it's due to free contract players we've acquired that demanded exorbitant fees+ a very deep bench.

Barcellona and Real has a lot of big players but they 13-14 at best. Rest is youths from their primavera/cantera/whatever.
While we never have youngsters from our primavera. Last ones were Giovinco,Marchisio and De Ceglie XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)