The Financial Situation (10 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

thanks to the capital raise, the net debt is expected to drop to ~220m until the end of this current financial year (june '20), and it is expected to gradually decrease to around ~130m in 2,5 years. these are some estimates made by banca imi, the investment branch of intesa sanpaolo, the largest italian bank. calcioefinanza also quotes them stating that juve is the right path to become a global brand like manure :shifty:

Apr 19, 2007
we can't keep on signing 7.5m net wages players =/
I agree but disagree as well. Roanldo has 2 years left and at that point we have 30 million free. Our on field play will take a dip if not properly replaced before. We are trying to get long term fans to stay with us after Ronaldo. So no we cant afford a lot more expensive players right now but we will in 2 years. Can we cope until then? Maybe thats the 300 million injection.

On another note. We have more players on the books than we should. If we sell Mandzukic,Can, and Bernardeschi and bring in a player like Eriksen we come out net positive and lose no depth or quality on the field. Can and Mandzukic would cover his 10 million in wages and also hes part of the new tax deal.

Also Im not sure how much the new tax break will save us this year but it could be substantial in itself.

Long story short, as things stand we have no room for expensive players if things stay the same. I dont things are staying the same though

Apr 19, 2007
We have always been cheap, that's why I can't figure out why we aren't trying for Eriksen :lol:

At least two got two players off our books and trying some more...
We did spend 100 mil on Ronaldo and 75 on MDL in back to back years which were both acredited to Paratici. Maybe he has more of a big spending mindset but need to slowly add more. Maybe this year the big purchase will be a midfielder

- - - Updated - - -

we signed another Ronaldo last summer if you didn't notice
Rabiot 7.5m net
Ramsey 7.5m net
De Ligt 8m+4m net

15+8 = 23 + 4 which are almost given = another Ronaldo level wages
Yes we should have gotten another Ronaldo who was free. If you are going to talk about the price of someone at least be somewhat complete. I could say the same thing the other way.
Matuidi cost 21 million on a 4 year contract with 4.5 million in wages. Put tax into his wages before the new tax plan and he was making close to 9 mil a season. That cost the club 14.25 mil a season.
We got Rabiot who is only 24 and big resale value for around 12 mil a season. So should we have gotten another 20 million dollar midfielder or Rabiot? MDL was a good deal bc it was over 5 years which kept his total cost down and also his age and resale value.

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I agree but disagree as well. Roanldo has 2 years left and at that point we have 30 million free. Our on field play will take a dip if not properly replaced before. We are trying to get long term fans to stay with us after Ronaldo. So no we cant afford a lot more expensive players right now but we will in 2 years. Can we cope until then? Maybe thats the 300 million injection.

On another note. We have more players on the books than we should. If we sell Mandzukic,Can, and Bernardeschi and bring in a player like Eriksen we come out net positive and lose no depth or quality on the field. Can and Mandzukic would cover his 10 million in wages and also hes part of the new tax deal.

Also Im not sure how much the new tax break will save us this year but it could be substantial in itself.

Long story short, as things stand we have no room for expensive players if things stay the same. I dont things are staying the same though
Just a correction, the club actually pays almost €60M for Ronaldo a year, he gets around €30 after taxes though. Dream big.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004

I think you are right till the point ...if things stand as it is right now ...yes of course we have no room ....

but I expect this summer we will have a midfield clearance ...Khedira , Costa , Berna and Can will be definitely in the exit list ...and may be Higgy ( if not extension )

how successfully we will dispose of them ? this is the question ... yet it's possible ...

I can't imagine next season this midfield will stay as it is or we will just buy newbies ...no way ...definitely we will have big-name signing

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Wages to turnover of top 15 highest club revenues:

Juve: 71%

Atletico: 70%

Roma: 64%

PSG: 61%

Barca: 59%

Liverpool: 58%

Arsenal: 57%

Inter: 56%

Chelsea: 54%

Dortmund: 54%

Man Utd: 53%

Man City: 52%

Bayern: 48%

Real Madrid 48%

Spurs 39%

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Wages to turnover of top 15 highest club revenues:

Juve: 71%

Atletico: 70%

Roma: 64%

PSG: 61%

Barca: 59%

Liverpool: 58%

Arsenal: 57%

Inter: 56%

Chelsea: 54%

Dortmund: 54%

Man Utd: 53%

Man City: 52%

Bayern: 48%

Real Madrid 48%

Spurs 39%
Plus, NONE of these clubs has as many dead-weight, rarely used, or side-lined players as Juve. We are literally burning money.
This could all end in a disaster. That being said, I completely trust our management to figure this out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)