The Financial Situation (77 Viewers)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Yes. That makes for 208m pounds, and that's for 2017-18. Now add in Ronaldo's gross wage (53m pounds).
We should deduct Higuain's wage too, but we gave contract renewals to a few players as well. Maybe not 300m, but it'll be more than 229.
But aren't players wages calculated in nett

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Doesn't really say much, does it? In short: wait & see what the effects of Ronaldo are going to be financially speaking.
(The only thing I would say is clear by now, is that the whole "Ronaldo pays for himself" narrative is bullshit.)
We got improved deal with Adidas...

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Lets see our commercial income at 30th of June, before discrediting this signing.
Ah, so essentially you just repeated what was said in the first place. Excellent.

And result wise he had amazing impact.
How so?

If I compare this season's results with previous season's results, I don't see an amazing impact.
If anything, results have gotten worse, but maybe it's just me.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Ah, so essentially you just repeated what was said in the first place. Excellent.

How so?

If I compare this season's results with previous season's results, I don't see an amazing impact.
If anything, results have gotten worse, but maybe it's just me.
I already said we signed more lucrative sponsorship deal whithin months after he was signed. This is a good start. Actually its pretty impressive. To see a full effect, wait a year but clearly we arent doing worse, financially, based on quaterly reports. The number of our followers on social media is rising at faster pace than before which will only put pressure on current sponsors to either offer us improved deals or they risk someone else taking their place. Signing one of the worlds most famous athletes can only have a positive impact and its a huge opportunity for us. Result wise, hes our top scorer, dragged us to the QFs while his teammates failed to rise to the occasion. Its not on him, not a bit. We would have crashed out sooner if he wasnt here. I think ur the only person seeing this as a bad deal, which it isnt. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 70)