The Financial Situation (3 Viewers)

Oct 2, 2013

No-one said we couldn't spot a bargain but the players we made a profit on were often sold for peanuts and we let a few players fuck off for free which was retarded to say the least.

Plus we practically human traffick a bunch of shit tier players every year that never even reach our bench

Cerval

Premium
Feb 20, 2016
any numbers, or do we have this conversation for the sake of it?
No need to be defensive my friend, I'll show you what I mean.

Pogba was rumoured to have a market price of 120 millions and was sold for 100.

Vidal should have gone for 70-80 millions if we compare his value to Pogba's rumoured price and he went for 40 millions

Bonucci had interest of City and other EPL clubs and the price rumoured was 70 millions and he went for 40 millions

Xperd

Legendary G.O.A.T
Jun 1, 2012
any numbers, or do we have this conversation for the sake of it?
Why are you so bothered to stick to the past ?

Do you realize Beppe doesn't work here anymore ? Or that he works for our most hated rival at the moment? What are you trying to prove by bringing this statistic up ?

Why can't we have a move on ?

s4tch

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor
Mar 23, 2015
Why are you so bothered to stick to the past ?

Do you realize Beppe doesn't work here anymore ? Or that he works for our most hated rival at the moment? What are you trying to prove by bringing this statistic up ?

Why can't we have a move on ?
you don't get it at all, do you? i'm not talking about nostalgia, i'm talking once again about the revisionism that is so widespread on tuz lately. beppe was a god when he worked for us, now he's an impostor. allegri was the best coach of the world when we beat atleti, now he's the new delneri who makes every single player regress. dybala wasn't for sale half a year ago, now everybody put his own fucking price tag on him.

btw these stats are completely new (at least they were to me), so i thought they are relevant. if you don't care, then why bother commenting.

s4tch

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor
Mar 23, 2015
No need to be defensive my friend, I'll show you what I mean.

Pogba was rumoured to have a market price of 120 millions and was sold for 100.

Vidal should have gone for 70-80 millions if we compare his value to Pogba's rumoured price and he went for 40 millions

Bonucci had interest of City and other EPL clubs and the price rumoured was 70 millions and he went for 40 millions
first it was transfermarkt, then the rumors.

i have no idea what real offers did other clubs make for either pogba or any other player you mentioned. funny thing is that pogba was sold for a world record fee back then, right before the market exploded, and as far as i remember, most people were happy with his price. also, nobody sells bonucci for an english club if he wants to stay in italy. they might often seem slaves but they are human after all.

btw i consider vidal the worst sale marotta made. i also think he was sold way beyond his actual value, and he should have never been sold without proper replacement at place. still, these number show that juve made pretty good plusvalenza on players. i can't but see the bigger picture instead of analyzing every single transfer without proper information.

Jul 30, 2015
first it was transfermarkt, then the rumors.

i have no idea what real offers did other clubs make for either pogba or any other player you mentioned. funny thing is that pogba was sold for a world record fee back then, right before the market exploded, and as far as i remember, most people were happy with his price. also, nobody sells bonucci for an english club if he wants to stay in italy. they might often seem slaves but they are human after all.

btw i consider vidal the worst sale marotta made. i also think he was sold way beyond his actual value, and he should have never been sold without proper replacement at place. still, these number show that juve made pretty good plusvalenza on players. i can't but see the bigger picture instead of analyzing every single transfer without proper information.
Do u remember how much did we earn with Tevez? And How much Boca did when they sold him to China? And Llorente? Anyway, Beppe never was good selling, never

s4tch

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor
Mar 23, 2015
...but I doubt many who rated him until the very end now turn on him.
man, you'd be surprised. there are those "summer mercato rating" threads, comparing those with some more recent comments here on beppe would be interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

Do u remember how much did we earn with Tevez? And How much Boca did when they sold him to China? And Llorente? Anyway, Beppe never was good selling, never
i also remember dani alves. i also consider them bad sales, especially tevez. btw if we had a chinese offer that tevez was willing to accept by the time he was about to leave, i'm sure the club could have picked the better opportunity.

and i remember neto, lirola, mandragora, caldara, ogbonna, pereyra, lemina, cassata, romagna, and plenty of other players who generated revenue for the club despite rarely featuring (if featuring at all) for juventus.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)