The Financial Situation (7 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Tevez wanted to go back to Boca, before choosing for some Chinese dollars. Anyway from that deal we got a first option on Bentancur and some other youngsters. Considering Bentancurs value at the moment Marotta actually made a great deal. If i'm not mistaken it includes that Boca will get a percentage if we sell him in the future, but the club was trying to buy that out.

With Llorente I always had a feeling that he made some agreement with Marotta. We wanted to buy him when he had 1 year left on his contract, but the Bilbao owner was asking crazy money. In the end he agreed to stay there and to come for free a year later, damaging his reputation at Bilbao. In the end the club was good for him and gave him a free transfer, as he was good for us.

Vidal tho is a different story, way to less indeed.
50% of Bentancur fee is gonna go to Boca

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Nobody has posted anything about a potential merge of FCA and Renault? There are a lot of positive signs it's going to happen, both FCA and Renault would have 50% of shares in the new company, Elkann to become the CEO. The company would become the third biggest car manufacturer only behind Toyota and VW Group.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

vodka

55k stadium or riot
Jul 13, 2010
Nobody has posted anything about a potential merge of FCA and Renault? There are a lot of positive signs it's going to happen, both FCA and Renault would have 50% of shares in the new company, Elkann to become the CEO. The company would become the third biggest car manufacturer only behind Toyota and VW Group.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Came here to post this. I think that would be massive. Renault also has Nissan and infiniti I believe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)