The Financial Situation (58 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Beppe likes to sell and sold plenty. But the fees at which he sold some of our players were under their market price. We could have made much more
and if it wasn't for him, some players like ogbonna, zaza or pereyra could have left way cheaper.

tuz really have been black and white lately.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
any numbers, or do we have this conversation for the sake of it?
No need to be defensive my friend, I'll show you what I mean.

Pogba was rumoured to have a market price of 120 millions and was sold for 100.

Vidal should have gone for 70-80 millions if we compare his value to Pogba's rumoured price and he went for 40 millions

Bonucci had interest of City and other EPL clubs and the price rumoured was 70 millions and he went for 40 millions

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
any numbers, or do we have this conversation for the sake of it?
Why are you so bothered to stick to the past ?

Do you realize Beppe doesn't work here anymore ? Or that he works for our most hated rival at the moment? What are you trying to prove by bringing this statistic up ?

Why can't we have a move on ?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Why are you so bothered to stick to the past ?

Do you realize Beppe doesn't work here anymore ? Or that he works for our most hated rival at the moment? What are you trying to prove by bringing this statistic up ?

Why can't we have a move on ?
you don't get it at all, do you? i'm not talking about nostalgia, i'm talking once again about the revisionism that is so widespread on tuz lately. beppe was a god when he worked for us, now he's an impostor. allegri was the best coach of the world when we beat atleti, now he's the new delneri who makes every single player regress. dybala wasn't for sale half a year ago, now everybody put his own fucking price tag on him.

btw these stats are completely new (at least they were to me), so i thought they are relevant. if you don't care, then why bother commenting.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
No need to be defensive my friend, I'll show you what I mean.

Pogba was rumoured to have a market price of 120 millions and was sold for 100.

Vidal should have gone for 70-80 millions if we compare his value to Pogba's rumoured price and he went for 40 millions

Bonucci had interest of City and other EPL clubs and the price rumoured was 70 millions and he went for 40 millions
first it was transfermarkt, then the rumors.

i have no idea what real offers did other clubs make for either pogba or any other player you mentioned. funny thing is that pogba was sold for a world record fee back then, right before the market exploded, and as far as i remember, most people were happy with his price. also, nobody sells bonucci for an english club if he wants to stay in italy. they might often seem slaves but they are human after all.

btw i consider vidal the worst sale marotta made. i also think he was sold way beyond his actual value, and he should have never been sold without proper replacement at place. still, these number show that juve made pretty good plusvalenza on players. i can't but see the bigger picture instead of analyzing every single transfer without proper information.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
first it was transfermarkt, then the rumors.

i have no idea what real offers did other clubs make for either pogba or any other player you mentioned. funny thing is that pogba was sold for a world record fee back then, right before the market exploded, and as far as i remember, most people were happy with his price. also, nobody sells bonucci for an english club if he wants to stay in italy. they might often seem slaves but they are human after all.

btw i consider vidal the worst sale marotta made. i also think he was sold way beyond his actual value, and he should have never been sold without proper replacement at place. still, these number show that juve made pretty good plusvalenza on players. i can't but see the bigger picture instead of analyzing every single transfer without proper information.
Do u remember how much did we earn with Tevez? And How much Boca did when they sold him to China? And Llorente? Anyway, Beppe never was good selling, never

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...but I doubt many who rated him until the very end now turn on him.
man, you'd be surprised. there are those "summer mercato rating" threads, comparing those with some more recent comments here on beppe would be interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

Do u remember how much did we earn with Tevez? And How much Boca did when they sold him to China? And Llorente? Anyway, Beppe never was good selling, never
i also remember dani alves. i also consider them bad sales, especially tevez. btw if we had a chinese offer that tevez was willing to accept by the time he was about to leave, i'm sure the club could have picked the better opportunity.

and i remember neto, lirola, mandragora, caldara, ogbonna, pereyra, lemina, cassata, romagna, and plenty of other players who generated revenue for the club despite rarely featuring (if featuring at all) for juventus.

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Juve and Balocco together again until 2022!

The partnership between Juventus and Balocco, together since 2010, has been renewed until the 2021/22 season. The confectionery company will thus continue to be the Official Partner of the Juventus club for the next three seasons, bringing the total duration of the relationship to 12 years.

Balocco thus becomes one of the longest-lived partners in the history of Juventus, confirming the great harmony created between the two companies over the years, punctuated by innumerable sporting and corporate successes, achieved through shared and central values for both companies, such as commitment, tenacity and team spirit.

Giorgio Ricci, Juventus Chief Revenue Officer, underlined the club's satisfaction with this renewal, signed with a partner so deeply tied to the Bianconeri colors: "This agreement makes us particularly proud because it will celebrate over a decade spent together with Balocco. We are happy to have in our family a historic partner that represents the Italian food tradition with which we have shared and we want to continue to share great successes both on and off the field. "

"It seems like yesterday when, in October 2010, we started sponsoring Juventus,” reiterated Alberto Balocco, President and CEO of the Family Company founded in 1927 in Fossano. “These nine years have literally flown. First as a Jersey Sponsor, then as an Official Partner, we’ve had the luck and honour to share with Juventus many successes, both sporting and professional. The renewal for another three years stimulates us to reach further and prestigious goals together.”

https://www.juventus.com/en/news/news/2019/2juve-and-balocco-2022.php

Barese

May 9, 2019
Tevez wanted to go back to Boca, before choosing for some Chinese dollars. Anyway from that deal we got a first option on Bentancur and some other youngsters. Considering Bentancurs value at the moment Marotta actually made a great deal. If i'm not mistaken it includes that Boca will get a percentage if we sell him in the future, but the club was trying to buy that out.

With Llorente I always had a feeling that he made some agreement with Marotta. We wanted to buy him when he had 1 year left on his contract, but the Bilbao owner was asking crazy money. In the end he agreed to stay there and to come for free a year later, damaging his reputation at Bilbao. In the end the club was good for him and gave him a free transfer, as he was good for us.

Vidal tho is a different story, way to less indeed.

Last edited:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Tevez wanted to go back to Boca, before choosing for some Chinese dollars. Anyway from that deal we got a first option on Bentancur and some other youngsters. Considering Bentancurs value at the moment Marotta actually made a great deal. If i'm not mistaken it includes that Boca will get a percentage if we sell him in the future, but the club was trying to buy that out.

With Llorente I always had a feeling that he made some agreement with Marotta. We wanted to buy him when he had 1 year left on his contract, but the Bilbao owner was asking crazy money. In the end he agreed to stay there and to come for free a year later, damaging his reputation at Bilbao. In the end the club was good for him and gave him a free transfer, as he was good for us.

Vidal tho is a different story, way to less indeed.
50% of Bentancur fee is gonna go to Boca

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)