The Financial Situation (44 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
actually no.

we should get depay and tielemans
Zaza+berardi+dybala+pereyra, would be a better deal then Depay+Thielemans.

Especially since Depay would cost as much as the previous 4 combined. We arent after high profile targets. We do smart moves for players who's cost to quality/potential ratio is much better

LucianoVietto

Mar 13, 2015
Depay would cost 30-40M and he's good as a winger , he couldnt find his place in the actual system

Tielemans is interesting , but where to put him ? When you have Pirlo , Pogba , Vidal , Marchisio + Pereyra/Asamoah/Sturaro ? ( hope they all stay )

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Depay costs to much for us, and like you said, we arent using wingers at the moment.

Tielemans would be the cam. Thing is, we got Pereyra for CAM, and nobody after Tevez.
On the other hand, Dybala could also play cam, and is the best vice Tevez in the entire serie a.

So its obviously better to get Dybala.

Also, consider that Tielemans is very likely to stay at Anderlecht another year. We can always revisit next year.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
we should teilemans now. and do what we did with pogba. play his as a rotational player first year until he gets used to higher level, and year after if he is good enough he will force his way in.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
we should teilemans now. and do what we did with pogba. play his as a rotational player first year until he gets used to higher level, and year after if he is good enough he will force his way in.
You arent fucking listening man

Tielemans will cost more, is less proven, very likely doesnt want to leave belgium in the first place, and isnt as usefull as Dybala

And i'm a fan of Tielemans.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
So we made more than Real simply because we are the only Italian team playing?

And people want italian teams to do well for the good of Italy :lol:
Exactly why I said those fucking idiots need banned for the next time I catch anyone saying we need other Italian teams to win.

We don't need shit. :lol:
I'll bring this crap here, as it seems the most appropriate thread.

It's fairly simple, we need other Italian clubs to improve the level of their game, despite the animosity some of us feel, so that the league can regain its appeal and attract more lucrative sponsors. We might earn less in CL from market pool with an additional team coming from Italy, but how much revenues do clubs from England earn from sponsorship or television deals? EPL wankers will get 3bn per season with their latest TV deal, 3x as much as Serie A. It greatly surpasses short term benefits (2 teams and bigger cut) that we gained from this year's campaign. After a while surroundings will inevitably limit our growth and Agnelli constantly reiterates this issue. Let's put it simple our operative income at the end of last financial year (2013/14) increased by only few percentages compared to the one before, while teams in other leagues experience 10, 15, 20% growth per season, due to their league's ability to generate more income. Don't let the irrational hate consumes you and cloud your judgment when it comes to this.

I hope that every club that comes Italy stays as long as possible in European competition as it guarantees more exposure to the league and new bunch of followers. This season has been excellent in that respect.

Yeah. What I cannot understand for the life of me is when people suggest we should support Inter in Europe. Or Milan for that matter. We bit the bullet for all these clubs, and now they taunt us endlessly about Serie B, aboud match fixing, and Rube, and other such shit. Fuck that.

Any Juve fan who cheers for Inter in Europe isn't a Juve fan in my eyes. Inter needs to burn, that whole club. I hope FFP fucks them so hard, and they are forced to sell half their squad this summer and get relegated next year, and eventually end up bankrupt and playing in the amateur leagues for decades.
In the long run without Milan and Inter Serie A would really become crap. You can hate them as much as you like, but rivalry makes every competition interesting. In any case after a while people would start hating whoever is constantly challenging us for the title, from cute Lazio that everyone seems to ride their dick atm (myself included) they'd become disgusting side, etc...

Paul Poker

Apr 7, 2013
You can hate them as much as you like, but rivalry makes every competition interesting.
This more than anything. Ah yes the competition. I remember games against Milan where the lineups would put most CL finals to shame, a who's who of international top level football. Those games were amazing. Nowadays I can barely stay awake during any non-Juve Serie A games. Good players in Serie A, sure. The entertainment value however has suffered greatly.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I hope that every club that comes Italy stays as long as possible in European competition as it guarantees more exposure to the league and new bunch of followers. This season has been excellent in that respect.

In the long run without Milan and Inter Serie A would really become crap. You can hate them as much as you like, but rivalry makes every competition interesting. In any case after a while people would start hating whoever is constantly challenging us for the title, from cute Lazio that everyone seems to ride their $#@! atm (myself included) they'd become disgusting side, etc...
This just isn't true. Not every club has created a conspiracy to have us relegated and two scudetti stripped from us, along with most of our best players leaving, and a 10+ year setback in terms of revenue and performance. We've likely lost a billion dollars in revenue because of Calciopoli. The Juventus image and brand was done almost irreparable harm. Serie A was damaged massively and may never fully recover.

It's one thing to hope Lazio or Sampdoria or Fiorentina or Roma do well. It's another thing entirely to cheer Inter on, even in Europe. Any Juve fan cheering for Inter to do well is not a Juve fan in my books. There are 15+ other teams in Serie A. Inter is not needed in the slightest for Serie A to do well. Serie A was at it's strongest in a period where Inter didn't win a scudetto for 18 years, didn't win CL, almost nothing. They are the most disgusting football club in the world, and I hope they burn. Cheering for them is like eating shit.

I don't care if the other clubs succeed. I won't cheer for them, but I could frankly care less if Milan, Napoli, Roma, Lazio, etc are strong. I laugh at them when they suck, but if they're strong, it's not a big deal. But Inter can burn. No club can ever become that disgusting. And cheering for them in Europe or to do well for the sake of rivalry makes a person disgusting. Any other club? Fine. Inter? Fuck that.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
This just isn't true. Not every club has created a conspiracy to have us relegated and two scudetti stripped from us, along with most of our best players leaving, and a 10+ year setback in terms of revenue and performance. We've likely lost a billion dollars in revenue because of Calciopoli. The Juventus image and brand was done almost irreparable harm. Serie A was damaged massively and may never fully recover.

It's one thing to hope Lazio or Sampdoria or Fiorentina or Roma do well. It's another thing entirely to cheer Inter on, even in Europe. Any Juve fan cheering for Inter to do well is not a Juve fan in my books. There are 15+ other teams in Serie A. Inter is not needed in the slightest for Serie A to do well. Serie A was at it's strongest in a period where Inter didn't win a scudetto for 18 years, didn't win CL, almost nothing. They are the most disgusting football club in the world, and I hope they burn. Cheering for them is like eating shit.

I don't care if the other clubs succeed. I won't cheer for them, but I could frankly care less if Milan, Napoli, Roma, Lazio, etc are strong. I laugh at them when they suck, but if they're strong, it's not a big deal. But Inter can burn. No club can ever become that disgusting. And cheering for them in Europe or to do well for the sake of rivalry makes a person disgusting. Any other club? Fine. Inter? Fuck that.
The latest verdict didn't bring us any financial gains and it's about time we put that behind. Dwelling on calciopolli makes no sense, no good will come out of it. This has nothng to do with supporting Inter or any other Italian club, but we shouldn't disregard few details like viewing figures that crumbled in the last several years, marketing potential of Serie A that is abysmal atm as very few clubs can attract decent sponsor, average attendance in Serie A per season is also taking a hit with each passing season, etc...

Inter has 17m of fans across Italy (almost as many as Napoli, Roma, Lazio and Fiorentina combined) and undoubtedly their downfall has repercussions on league's ability to generate more income even from within the country. When 80% of TV income you earn on domestic market it is of great importance that the big clubs remain thereabout, close to the top. Most fans don't change colours when their club hits rock bottom, but are likely to lose interest and viewing figures, attendance, sponsorship deals, etc... plummet. The economy is bad as well so we can attribute some of it to its state. Also needs to be said that improving the infrastructure, making more family friendly venues would be a step in the right direction and it seems Italian clubs are about to start some projects in this area. Kinda miss games against Inter and Milan, when they had better rosters and were somewhat relevant on the stage, as Roma or Napoli can't quite offer the same level of excitement.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It would be far better for Serie A if a club in Rome was one of our major clubs. Having a club in Rome, Milan, Turin, Naples, Florence each as the top clubs in Serie A would be better in the long term than two clubs in Milan and one in Turin dominating the Italian football landscape.

Inter is a disgusting club. Wishing them well is disgusting. Serie A doesn't in the slightest need a strong Inter. It needs 3-4 strong clubs from major cities. Milan, Juve, Roma would be just fine. Fuck Inter. How any Juve fan could wish them anything but failure is beyond me.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Between rooting for milan or ínter.....both are disgusting teams with disgusting owner and fans.... but i would have to forcefully choose milan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)