The Financial Situation (127 Viewers)

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
@The Cusp

There is hardly any jump in revenue if you add ticket sales to the 65m that we recd from Uefa in 12/13.

We had the highest market pool of 44m because there were only 2 teams participating from italy.

m7o8murq.jpg

In 13/14 we received 32m as there were 3 teams from italy

ondg6lcs.jpg

Buy on AliExpress.com

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
To put things into perspective: The office in your gif is the basement of a skyscraper. The scycraper is an 800m open top storage room and airplanes keep dropping 5ton crates of dollar notes into it. Top clubs live there.Luckily the scyscraper's bottom is old and porous therefore a bit of money enters the basement which represents us, Juventus. Below the basement there is a dungeon where hobos like to have anal sex. Once in a year a dollar note slides between cement sheets and falls into their hands. That would be Roma/Milan/Inter.

In other words while we get the most out of CL our revenue from sponsoring is peanuts compared to others.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
@The Cusp

There is hardly any jump in revenue if you add ticket sales to the 65m that we recd from Uefa in 12/13.

We had the highest market pool of 44m because there were only 2 teams participating from italy.
And i dint disagree with that.Infact i was actually alluding to that in the transfer thread when people were making a comparison between the 12/13 season where we received 65m for progressing to the QF and the 77m we've made now in this current season at the same stage.And that is down to having just one team in the knockout stages in CL as opposed to two in 12/13.We werent discussing 13/14 season at all.
Its not a big jump in revenue ofcourse but i was just clarifying when this question was asked in the other thread.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
People need to stop expecting anything out of the Condinassa project tbh.Its a very looooong term project.

Coming to the stadium revenue,if we make semis in the CL,we would've played every home game we possibly could this season.So lets assume stadium revenue to be maxed out by the end of this season.

Last year,it was 43m euros IIRC and i'm not sure how the pricing was when it comes to EL games but i'd like to think it was much lesser than the CL games.If we can somehow reach the 50m mark this season,that would be a very good achievement tbh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 125)