The Financial Situation (119 Viewers)

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
Both teams are disgusting but if i am forced to choose with a gun to my head then it's definitely Milan, there are rivals (Milan), then rivals you truly hate beyond sports and wish them death (Torino), and then there are two piles of shit and then you have Inter.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Between rooting for milan or ínter.....both are disgusting teams with disgusting owner and fans.... but i would have to forcefully choose milan.
why not inter! because they brought the big trophy home in 2010! When inter had money to win we won alas the gravy train came to an end and italian football returned to its boring status quo. or i have it so wrong and am barking up the wrong mind. cant blame their club's inadequacies on their success. but now Juventus have the power to run away with Serie A, and they cannot stand up to the likes us!!

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Both teams are disgusting but if i am forced to choose with a gun to my head then it's definitely Milan, there are rivals (Milan), then rivals you truly hate beyond sports and wish them death (Torino), and then there are two piles of shit and then you have Inter.
Love that sig :lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 117)