The Financial Situation (117 Viewers)

Aug 26, 2014
€100m from gate receipt and tv is corrrect... surely more from commercial revenue, like sponsorship clauses if CL semifinals and merchandising also.
plus we get lots of plastic fans who will spend a lot of money on Juve merchandise :D and say they were cheering on for Juve since forever :D

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
It's been a while since I tried to estimate our revenues. Having in mind CL quarters and some of the last years figures I came up with this:

[TABLE="class: cms_table, width: 500"] [TR] [TD]Season[/TD] [TD]
2014/15
million of ()[/TD] [TD]
2013/14
million of ()[/TD] [TD]
[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Serie A TV rights[/TD] [TD="align: right"]100[/TD] [TD="align: right"]100[/TD] [TD="align: right"]6m prize for title[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]CL market pool[/TD] [TD="align: right"]47[/TD] [TD="align: right"]37*[/TD] [TD="align: right"]
[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]CL prize money[/TD] [TD="align: right"]20[/TD] [TD="align: right"]14*[/TD] [TD="align: right"]
[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Tickets [/TD] [TD="align: right"]40-45[/TD] [TD="align: right"]41[/TD] [TD="align: right"]Serie A, CL, Coppa[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Sponsors[/TD] [TD="align: right"]55-60[/TD] [TD="align: right"]60[/TD] [TD="align: right"]6m bonus from Jeep[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Other revenues[/TD] [TD="align: right"]25-30[/TD] [TD="align: right"]27[/TD] [TD="align: right"]
[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Players registration rights[/TD] [TD="align: right"]?[/TD] [TD="align: right"]36[/TD] [TD="align: right"]
[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Total income [/TD] [TD="align: right"]281-296[/TD] [TD="align: right"]315[/TD] [TD="align: right"]
[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
* Includes 7 million earned in EL

Revenues from player registration rights last year brought us hefty 36m and that gave us the final push towards 300m of income, for the first time in our history. I highly doubt we'd be able to earn that much from sales this term, but we'll probably partly offset it with higher revenues from European competitions. I'd expect at most around 300-310m of income unless something unexpected occurs, like Juve going all the way and winning the CL.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
If Juve reach the final in Berlin, they could make almost €100 million, with €9m in prize money, market pool share of €2.2m, and ticket sales of €3m going the way of the Old Lady.

This would compliment the €77.5 million already earned from the competition this season.

Even reaching the semi-final of the Champions League will give Juventus overall revenue of around €300m, just less than double that which they made in 2010/11 – €156m.

so we can sign with falcao or di maria or cavano in summer!

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
I am sorry.
Even juventus got that 100 millions.
I do not want we buy player like di maria, falcao or cavani.
Unless Juve can buy one of them with 15 juta euro with gross salary about 8 million euro.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I am sorry.
Unless Juve can buy one of them with 15 juta euro with gross salary about 8 million euro.
i'd like Di Maria so much. Clearly England doesn't fit him. Weather and game play :D c'mon don't pick PSG! pick us!

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
Yes but no more excuse not able to buy dybala or felipe anderson
Dybala, i have a confidence he will come to is.

Felipe anderson is very difficult.
Lotito vs agnelli will be problem.

- - - Updated - - -

i'd like Di Maria so much. Clearly England doesn't fit him. Weather and game play :D c'mon don't pick PSG! pick us!
Liking someone is people privacy.
So i will not debate it :D

Di maria is great player.
Also cavani.
But i do not think marotta plan to buy one of them.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I am sorry.
Our Board has made up the budget for this season, wich had "passing the groupstage" in mind. This summer there are alot of payments for previous transfers that need to be paid first. wich were budgetted allready.

So nope, there isnt really a "100mil".

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
plus we get lots of plastic fans who will spend a lot of money on Juve merchandise :D and say they were cheering on for Juve since forever :D
Oh yes, that were the money is! the glory hunters!!

Why u think real madrid has soo nuch oney from merchandise sales?, because of the hardcore fans like us?. NOPE!..... because of the LOTS AND LOTS of sheeps around the world who would pay gazzilion dollars for an original Cronaldo shirt because they saw him owning peeps last year in the CL.

Maybe some of those sheeps will turn into real fans... but you get the point.

Our Board has made up the budget for this season, wich had "passing the groupstage" in mind. This summer there are alot of payments for previous transfers that need to be paid first. wich were budgetted allready.

So nope, there isnt really a "100mil".
Maybe selling llorente can help on that

How much would Di Maria cost?

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Oh yes, that were the money is! the glory hunters!!

Why u think real madrid has soo nuch oney from merchandise sales?, because of the hardcore fans like us?. NOPE!..... because of the LOTS AND LOTS of sheeps around the world who would pay gazzilion dollars for an original Cronaldo shirt because they saw him owning peeps last year in the CL.

Maybe some of those sheeps will turn into real fans... but you get the point.

Maybe selling llorente can help on that

How much would Di Maria cost?
can we buy di maria with sell Llorente?!! Di Maria cost £59.7 when he was signed from Real Madrid. i doubt man utd want to sell him. we need to make special offer for buy di maria. we can get talent players like zaza dybala instead him with his big price tag

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)