The Financial Situation (9 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Disappointing numbers.

Compared to other clubs I'd expect us to get around 30mln. This is just way too low.
Why should Juve get more than that?

That's not to say Juve aren't a club of a stature to at least match someone like Liverpool, but it is impossible for the Juventus brand to be as marketable as the Liverpool brand right now because of the relative marketability of the leagues the clubs play in just now.

The value of the Juve deal may be disappointing, but I can't honestly say that it seems unreasonable value to me.

Might have looked for a shorter deal, but don't see grounds for complain beyond that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
So 17mln + 6-7mln bonuses, so around 23mln.

I expected around 25mln + bonuses TBH, but since it's FIAT we can't do nothing about it, and we don't know if someone would actually offer more.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
For the sake of a couple of million a year, Juve may stick with FIAT.

I can't imagine that FIAT would be Juve sponsor if there was another company out there prepared to offer a lot more.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Its Serie A´s fault.

Juve is on the right path...is the rest of this putrid league that is hampering us.

teams need to get their shid together and improve, instead of keep playing mafia.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Ye me too i expected a jump from 13m/year+ 6m bonus to 25m+6m bonus since we passed from being 2 times 7th in Serie to winning three times straight. They should have given us more than that.

- - - Updated - - -

Its Serie A´s fault.

Juve is on the right path...is the rest of this putrid league that is hampering us.

teams need to get their shid together and improve, instead of keep playing mafia.
Dude it's Fiat fault! our team is owned by them and they decide if they want to sponsor us for cheap or let someone else be the shirt sponsor.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
So 17mln + 6-7mln bonuses, so around 23mln.

I expected around 25mln + bonuses TBH, but since it's FIAT we can't do nothing about it, and we don't know if someone would actually offer more.
After I've read that we got 6m bonuses last year, the deal started to look much better. In the end as you've said around 23m seems like a nice deal for the time being. We might have gotten few mills more from someone else, but these folks will step in when/if we need them again.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Dude it's Fiat fault! our team is owned by them and they decide if they want to sponsor us for cheap or let someone else be the shirt sponsor.
Maybe is part of a secret deal for all the debst we owe to exxor. It seems we must bend over to the overlord Elkann :D.

But still, having this shitty league that no serious sponsors take us in consideration.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Oh, not again. If our current spending and ambition on the market wasn't a good indication of how we have settled into mediocrity then this deal is. We cannot aspire to be anything greater than we are right now. Fuck this deal. It is beyond ridiculous that we are getting more from our shirt sponsor (Adidas) than our actual sponsor.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Oh, not again. If our current spending and ambition on the market wasn't a good indication of how we have settled into mediocrity then this deal is. We cannot aspire to be anything greater than we are right now. Fuck this deal. It is beyond ridiculous that we are getting more from our shirt sponsor (Adidas) than our actual sponsor.
Lets just say that we will still be buying players in the 10-15 million range for the next 6 years, while the quality of players in that price range will drop.
Sarcasm? :D

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Anyone knows the numbers from Milan inter roma plus when do they expire? If we can get around 20-22 mil thanks to Bonus i would say its a fair deal..... Serie a is not close to be as markable as the epl or Bayern barca real.... Plus we did outselfs no good to crash Out of the cl or not being a real Part of it since 2006. the only shame is the lenght of the contract

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)