The Financial Situation (38 Viewers)

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
If we had better offers on the table, our management would have taken them. It's that simple.

Those of you complaining, go out and do a difference about it then. Order shirts from the official retailers, become a Juventus member, watch games in the stadium, buy their food and drinks, invest in juve stocks, drive a FIAT etc. If every fan contributed as much as they talked, then Juve would also have those big deals.

Instead most just buy shirts from Hong Kong, stream games illegally and moan on an internet forum on how unfair it is that we can't compete with Man Utd on sponsors.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Imo if we will do good in CL we can actually get rly high bonus, last season we have received 6m just for CL group stage and scudetto
So with good CL campaign we can be close to Real.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
I wish I was. It isn't just that this is a long-term deal and other clubs will renew their current larger deals so the gap will increase, the TV deal was a disappointment as well (League was looking for 1.1B per season and it ended up being 980m). It's like we cannot meet our goals on any front. Then we hear these ridiculous announcements like today with management acting triumphant.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I wish I was. It isn't just that this is a long-term deal and other clubs will renew their current larger deals so the gap will increase, the TV deal was a disappointment as well (League was looking for 1.1B per season and it ended up being 980m). It's like we cannot meet our goals on any front. Then we hear these ridiculous announcements like today with management acting triumphant.
Actually it's few milions higher than last 3 years..... so it's still gain. But the biggest money of Tv deals is from Champions League. Mediaset Premium beat Sky at Cl rights for the years 2015-2018 and they bid 700m/3years. Those money will make the "market pool" which is going to be divided by the 3 italian teams playing champions league. I'm not sure if it's shared with EL teams as well. Anyway let's consider the 3 cl teams. That's means every team could earn 77m per year.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Actually it's few milions higher than last 3 years..... so it's still gain. But the biggest money of Tv deals is from Champions League. Mediaset Premium beat Sky at Cl rights for the years 2015-2018 and they bid 700m/3years. Those money will make the "market pool" which is going to be divided by the 3 italian teams playing champions league. I'm not sure if it's shared with EL teams as well. Anyway let's consider the 3 cl teams. That's means every team could earn 77m per year.
I know it is higher than it was but it is not as high as they were hoping for. But you're right, it's not all bad. At least not as pathetic as our new sponsorship deal.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Wow. I don't know how much the bonus is, but regardless, values are lower than what I expected.

I mean, how much did the club regained in value in the last 3 years???

Even though it's raise of around 30% of the former agreement, it's waaay too long, and the former was already too low.

I mean, there are Brazilian clubs like Corinthians who make more money than this from the main sponsor. This is absurd.

It's definitely low. We are paying the price of being part of Exxor. Hopefully something will be done soon to improve the club's situation as a counter measure.

The club is seeking a sustainable growth and financial stability. Even with the reaise in revenues, I don't think we'll be doing high transfers in the short/middle term.

Marotta will have to do a spectacular job with we want to dream about being competitive in CL.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Wow. I don't know how much the bonus is, but regardless, values are lower than what I expected.

Even though it's raise of around 30% of the former agreement, it's waaay too long, and the former was already too low.

I mean, there are Brazilian clubs like Corinthians who make more money than this from the main sponsor. This is absurd.

It's definitely low. We are paying the price of being part of Exxor. Hopefully something will be done soon to improve the club's situation as a counter measure.

The club is seeking a sustainable growth and financial stability. Even with the reaise in revenues, I don't think we'll be doing high transfers in the short/middle term.

Marotta will have to do a spectacular job with we want to dream about being competitive in CL.
Nah just stop buying unnecessary players just when there a more important needs.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Juventus and Fiat renew its sponsorship till 2020/2021: 17 million per year (current 13) .

This is pathetic and proves Agnelli is a fucking puppet and Elkann doesnt give a shit about juventus

This deal is mediocre and i refuse to buy a shirt

- - - Updated - - -

Someone please tell me there is outrage about this on various social media

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

Actually we earn more than anyone in Europe. I mean from Tv Rights, we get 166m (last revenue at last) nobody get that much.
Premier League (the most paid with theti 1,5b) top earner is Manchester United with 109. While we Juventus get 163m. Our problem is everything else. We earn 1/5 or 1/6 of what Manchester earn from Old Trafford and commercials.
Check yourself:

That's for 2012-2013 season i cound't find anything with the new deal for EPL but i doubt they'll get 60m more to beat our tv rights

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Well, its some sort of balance somewhere

In the epl, there is more people in the stadiums, but less watching at home (percentagewise)

In italy, its the complete opposite. Especially in juve's situation.

If you would have all juventus fans living in a region as "big" as London for example, we'd be getting attendences like Madrid, Barcelona or Dortmund

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Didn't the new PL TV deal start this past season (2013-2014)? Wasn't it significantly higher than the previous deal?
yep but i coudn't find it. This table has EPL getting 1.1B new one is 1,5b

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway as you can see in 2012-2013 Seria had 976m from Tv rights now it will be 980+ the packs missing worth 100m. So around 1080. That's a plus compared to the 976 deal. But yea
You're right before it was
EPL almost 1,2b
Serie A almost 1b

Now it is
EPL 1,5b
Serie A almost 1,1
Basically they get 1/3 more of what we get yearly.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I don't think we'll be doing high transfers in the short/middle term.
This is what i said about a month ago when talking about the football powerhouses in comparison to us.

I think its safe to say that, at this rate, Juve will not be competing financially in the mercato in at least 10 years.
At thet time i think we should have some extra money to spend

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We can't complain much about this deal. It's better than the previous one and with bonuses we are looking to net 23-25m. That's a nice increase imho. I understand people that are furious as a fans and would have liked more favorable deal, but try to look at it from other perspective. We cannot always ask for favors without giving something in return. This deal has compromise written all over it. But how many people complained when Exor increased our equity by 100m, or when they give us 30-40m loans per year, and without these we wouldn't be able to afford players that we currently have.

As for the TV deal, Bayern earns 25-30m from BuLiga TV rights, while Juve atm is on 100m and in the next few years the figure will reach 110-120m per season. What we could complain about is stadium and that might be detrimental for our further growth. With 40k capacity we will always find ourselves in inferior position to the likes of United, Barca, Real, etc... United last year earned more than 100m from tickets, Real 120m, Barca, Chelsea, etc... plenty of big clubs have stadiums of 50-60k capacity or more and that enables them to maximize this stream of revenues to acceptable levels. Juventus with the best effort (read pricey tickets), won't be able to surpass 50-60m in the following years. But it could have been worse, as Giraudo initially had planned to build 32k stadium.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)