am0110

Jun 5, 2005
This is laughable.

Chevrolet (Manchester United) - $80 Million =~ 60m euro
Qatar Airways (FC Barcelona) – $45 Million =~ 34m euro
Deutsche Telekom (Bayern Munich) – $40 Million =~30m euro
Fly Emirates (Real Madrid) – $39 Million =~ 29m euro
Standard Chartered (Liverpool) – $31 Million =~23m euro
It is just matter of prestige of certain league, the whole world watches EPL.
Serie A is way way behind.

And I think we could sign much lucrative sponsor like Gasprom or similar, but Elkan uses Juve to advertise FIAT much cheaper.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Yeah I forgot to add the contract is too long. It should be 3 years max. Agnelli should also push for 20m at least.

Well at leas we're getting nice money from adidas + improved TV money. It should fetch us about 40m per year more if I'm not mistaken.
@DelPiero84

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
There will be bonuses as well, depending on the results. For the last season it seems that we got an extra 6m.

Fiat Group Automobiles will continue to be the sole jersey sponsor of Juventus in all competitions, for an annual consideration of € 17 million, starting from the 2015/2016 football season, in addition to the supply of Fiat Group vehicles for promotional purposes
and variable premiums based on the sporting results achieved by Juventus in national and international competitions. Precisely because of the exceptional nature of the results already achieved, Fiat Group Automobiles recognized an extraordinary bonus in the 2013/2014 football season amounting to € 6 mill
So not a bad deal in the end.

Yeah I forgot to add the contract is too long. It should be 3 years max. Agnelli should also push for 20m at least.

Well at leas we're getting nice money from adidas + improved TV money. It should fetch us about 40m per year more if I'm not mistaken.
@DelPiero84
With an increased income from CL market pool for Serie A clubs, better TV deal for domestic games, Adidas, etc... it might be around that figure.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
This is laughable.

Chevrolet (Manchester United) - $80 Million =~ 60m euro
Qatar Airways (FC Barcelona) – $45 Million =~ 34m euro
Deutsche Telekom (Bayern Munich) – $40 Million =~30m euro
Fly Emirates (Real Madrid) – $39 Million =~ 29m euro
Standard Chartered (Liverpool) – $31 Million =~23m euro
Well, FIAT is not exactly in the healthy condition of the companies you listed... Plus, we're under the same owner, Exor, so this deal does not really change the amount of money we can get in investment, we can them just from another direction (es. 150M Exor investment in the club in 2011)... It's just advertising for Fiat, a long-term advertisement. For sure John had a big word in this, as well as in not pushing too much the numbers, for the sake of Fiat (in which he operates, while for us, he's just a pretty "uninterested" owner)...

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

@DelPiero84
+17 (from Adidas) + 4 (from Jeep) + 25-30m from NEW TV deals (MEdiaset tripled the money that will go to italian champions league partecipants) + Serie A new deal.

Over all we should get more than 50m increase of our revenue when Adidas Deal kick in.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
+17 (from Adidas) + 4 (from Jeep) + 25-30m from NEW TV deals (MEdiaset tripled the money that will go to italian champions league partecipants) + Serie A new deal.

Over all we should get more than 50m increase of our revenue when Adidas Deal kick in.
Will this enable us to break even consistently? I mean wouldn't we account loss every year? It should influence our transfer market in a positive way as well even though I realize we won't be able to buy WC players for big cash every year (if at all?).

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Will this enable us to break even consistently? I mean wouldn't we account loss every year? It should influence our transfer market in a positive way as well even though I realize we won't be able to buy WC players for big cash every year (if at all?).
With what we spend nowdays and after 3 years of perm winning we should have be in the green. Actually we have loss for 29-30m due to Champions bad games. So if in the next years we qualify for Champions finals and be there in Serie A (1° and 2° spot) we should be on +30m. while if we keep failing in champions and not qualifiy for best 16 it will be +10-15m.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
With what we spend nowdays and after 3 years of perm winning we should have be in the green. Actually we have loss for 29-30m due to Champions bad games. So if in the next years we qualify for Champions finals and be there in Serie A (1° and 2° spot) we should be on +30m. while if we keep failing in champions and not qualifiy for best 16 it will be +10-15m.
Damn good stuff. This way we could be willing to spend some money in the market I think. We'll have to do it at some point if you look at our starting 11.

I don't mean Sanchez-like deals for 40m+ obviously but signing players for 20m-30m could be possible if the club decides to go for quality instead of quantity.

Am I right?

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Slowly but surely guys we will get there, we probably wont be a huge powerhouse like Madrid and Barca but i'm sure we will be able to get one big player a season once we get to that level of making a profit each year.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
such a shame really, 17M per year, and for the 3 time league winners, Serie A really needs to get their system better and make it not only the best league again!

I wonder, if Serie A does get better in the near future, and other teams are getting much better sponsors, will we be able to get a new sponsor, or does the contract need to be run out until 2021?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)