The Financial Situation (20 Viewers)

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
167 Million viewers growing yearly.

That kind of exposure for free?

Worth 5 million Euro per minute(At $3million per 30 second add reaching 97 million people)

Success in Europe would equal and Suarez level player each year, at the very least.

More Fans
More merch
More prizes
More TV
More League Exposure
More Sponsors
More Money.

It's a stonewall guarantee, end of.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
167 Million viewers growing yearly.

That kind of exposure for free?

Worth 5 million Euro per minute(At $3million per 30 second add reaching 97 million people)

Success in Europe would equal and Suarez level player each year, at the very least.

More Fans
More merch
More prizes
More TV
More League Exposure
More Sponsors
More Money.

It's a stonewall guarantee, end of.
It's why Ac Milan have a bigger worldwide audience in Asia and Africa compared to us. They won the CL 2 times in recent years and got to finals and semi-finals really helps u grow worldwide.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Just check the EPL teams performances between 2006 and 2009. Atleast 3 teams have played CL quarterfinals or higher. The EPL marketing machines peaked during and after that. All that hype needed confirmation by results and the clubs delivered. We have the hype with Vidal-Pirlo-Tevez-Pogba, now we need the results and then we can be back as competitive as any other top club. Check how much stronger Juve and Serie A in general was in the 90s, because every year an Italian team played the CL final. With good CL performances (QF or above) I think it's possible that Juve will be back being a financial heavyweight.
I hope I can be that optimistic...

another problem is italy itself, look at italian media :sergio: they are more than happy to shoot themselves on their own feet with scandal reports or simply downplaying their own league to stir controversy that the locals love rather than hyping up the league to the world.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
In regards to Beijing, Milan definitely have more of a following over here than we do. I've seen a lot of people wearing Milan/Chelsea/Man U and Barca gear over here. I've seen maybe 3 or 4 people wearing Juve clothing in the 6 months I've been living here.

DelPiero no10

Aug 19, 2013
The only thing that can help our financial situation is success in the CL. Once we're regularly playing the big games, more companies will want to be associated with the club. Serie a is on the rise too, so I think that we're getting closer and closer to reaching the elite level that we have to be at. Look at how health dortmunds finances are now because they got to the final of the CL and actually challenged bayern.

I am disappointed at our efforts at reaching that level though, our transfer work wasn't all that great. Think we have to focus, on the younger cheaper players which will form the spine of our next great team.

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone tell me why we haven't sold our stadium rights? That is easy, big money to make. Its not like its a traditional stadium either. I'm confident there's a massive company out there that would love to have a 10 year contract of a stadium for a club as big as ours.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Juve sold the naming rights to a company (Sportfive), so Juve have made money, but most of it was put to the cost of building the stadium.

Don't know why Sportfive haven't sold the rights on to someone who wants their name on the stadium, as Sportfive must be way out of pocket on the deal as things stand.

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
Don't know why Sportfive haven't sold the rights on to someone who wants their name on the stadium, as Sportfive must be way out of pocket on the deal as things stand.
I heard that no one came with a concrete offer. CEO of Sportfive said that it would be easier to find the name if the stadium would be in Milan.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
The only thing that can help our financial situation is success in the CL. Once we're regularly playing the big games, more companies will want to be associated with the club. Serie a is on the rise too, so I think that we're getting closer and closer to reaching the elite level that we have to be at. Look at how health dortmunds finances are now because they got to the final of the CL and actually challenged bayern.

I am disappointed at our efforts at reaching that level though, our transfer work wasn't all that great. Think we have to focus, on the younger cheaper players which will form the spine of our next great team.

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone tell me why we haven't sold our stadium rights? That is easy, big money to make. Its not like its a traditional stadium either. I'm confident there's a massive company out there that would love to have a 10 year contract of a stadium for a club as big as ours.
Well tv rights being sorted out in a better way would certanly help , but i don't have much hope in that with galliani leading lega , we don't count much politically sadly

- - - Updated - - -

I heard that no one came with a concrete offer. CEO of Sportfive said that it would be easier to find the name if the stadium would be in Milan.
yes , that is what they said , but seriously i think they aren't doing their job right , i shouldn't be that hard to find an investor in my opinion really

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
End of year accounts:

283.8 million euros turnover compared to 213.8 million last year and our losses down to 15.9 million euros from 48.6 million euros last year.

Our revenues have increased by 70 million in a year.

- - - Updated - - -

Next year we shall surpass 300 million in revenue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)