The Financial Situation (56 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
End of year accounts:

283.8 million euros turnover compared to 213.8 million last year and our debt is down to 15.9 million euros from 48.6 million euros last year.

Our revenues have increased by 70 million in a year.

- - - Updated - - -

Next year we shall surpass 300 million in revenue.
Presumably that increase is almost entirely down to playing in the CL.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I hope next season they can give conte 50 million euro in the transfer market to spend on who ever he wants + the money they make from selling players. He was talking about that this summer how nice it would be to be able to do that and compete for signatures. That would really make him happy and i am convinced he would bring the right players in to push the team on further. I hope he is at least given a decent transfer budget next season.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Pretty much what I expected, but to reach 300m we need better sponsors. Next year I don't think that we'll repeat these results unless we go all the way in CL. Don't forget last year's extra financial boost in CL, as Udinese failed to qualify.

Jul 1, 2010
I hope next season they can give conte 50 million euro in the transfer market to spend on who ever he wants + the money they make from selling players. He was talking about that this summer how nice it would be to be able to do that and compete for signatures. That would really make him happy and i am convinced he would bring the right players in to push the team on further. I hope he is at least given a decent transfer budget next season.
I doubt that is going to happen, we're still too indebted to do that.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
It seems our debt has actually increased to 160.3 million euro's the figure I quoted was our losses for the year, not what our debt was. Sorry guys.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
The big turning point will be next sponsors and kit suppliers, we only make 28million from them combined, should be aiming to get over 50+ million if we want to close the gap on Bayern, Barca, Real etc.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
Our increase in debt is due to salaries, transfer fee's and also buying the ground around the stadium, this is what people on Twitter are reporting.

We really need to improve our sponsorships.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
Milan's current debt is sat at 247.3 million euro's for the record guys, this is all despite selling their best players. However their revenue is 328 million euros per year.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Most big clubs have big depts ,its nothing new.However its the losses we need to trim down.We are fully safe for FFP anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

This dept is not something to worry about.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
End of year accounts:

283.8 million euros turnover compared to 213.8 million last year and our losses down to 15.9 million euros from 48.6 million euros last year.

Our revenues have increased by 70 million in a year.

- - - Updated - - -

Next year we shall surpass 300 million in revenue.
Next year we shall be lucky to repeat that number.

:tup:

Our financial expert will be content to hear this @Zacheryah
Wow that is impressive and much higher as predicted.

We allmost got a halfdecent turnover now :)

- - - Updated - - -

Milan's current debt is sat at 247.3 million euro's for the record guys, this is all despite selling their best players. However their revenue is 328 million euros per year.
Their revenue is 328 million because they sold their players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)