The Financial Situation (57 Viewers)

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
@FurinoHave a seat son, cause you are mixing up some things

this "gap" you are talking about, its simply that we are giving out more cash then we are making.

taking 197mil and spending 237mil.

this season likely : taking 260ish mil, spending 265/270.

comming season, we are projecting to earn more then we spend.

Debt ? we have 170million euro's of dept, wich we are trying to pay back over the comming 12 and 25 years
Thank you very much, I was just interested in this spending/making cash factor.

Don't be disgusted with this "second place" thing, I was asking from business side.

Buy on AliExpress.com

kairobo

May 29, 2013
napoli is a very good team this season. I wouldnt say we have 1st place in the sack.

considering the fact that we made 60 millions in the cl and are only -9 mill in transfers I would say they could have invested more to keep up with europes top teams. we could have easily gotten higuain or jovetic

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Juve is building a network of teams with which to start a collaboration. To say it is the gazzetta of today, which explains how Marotta and Paratici have set up a network with one team per nation: the Reading in England, Evian in France, in Germany is Eintracht, Paok in Greece, Austria Vienna in Austria, Nec in Holland, Lierse in Belgium, the Estoril in Portugal. Clubs are “average weight” and it is no coincidence: Juventus wants to collaborate with companies able to play more or less permanently in the top division, certainly not with the top clubs.

When do we start? Probably the next mercato. Raffaele Alcibiades, in the past at Honved in January and in July scored a goal in the preliminary in the Europa League is a good testimonial, explains the Milano newspaper.

http://myjuventus.net/juventus-ready-a-huge-network-of-european-satellite-teams/9752/

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Better idea to invest Cavani money in global marketing etc.
Well higuain is as global as they can get, for now.

they arent at juventus level quite yet.

Juve, can go on tours and such, and have serious growth in revenu and profile, where as currently Napoli would hardly be able to afford the travel.

i'd like to point out that in this regard, we are doing such excellent things.

- build a squat for barely no money, that is very competitive
- worked out a good primavera and actively look to the best additions, relocating a good budged for it.
- agnelli and co making interesting deals and partnerships all around, increasing profile and revenu
- New stadium
- those shy boxes that should be finished by now for our stadium ?
- continassa project, with is such a massive incomespike when ready. Copied that from real madrid, and just look at the sick profits they are making from it

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Juve is building a network of teams with which to start a collaboration. To say it is the gazzetta of today, which explains how Marotta and Paratici have set up a network with one team per nation: the Reading in England, Evian in France, in Germany is Eintracht, Paok in Greece, Austria Vienna in Austria, Nec in Holland, Lierse in Belgium, the Estoril in Portugal. Clubs are “average weight” and it is no coincidence: Juventus wants to collaborate with companies able to play more or less permanently in the top division, certainly not with the top clubs.

When do we start? Probably the next mercato. Raffaele Alcibiades, in the past at Honved in January and in July scored a goal in the preliminary in the Europa League is a good testimonial, explains the Milano newspaper.

http://myjuventus.net/juventus-ready-a-huge-network-of-european-satellite-teams/9752/
Any more details about this? Is this mainly because of youngsters (exchange)?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Just took a glance through United's last FR and was surprised with the amount of interests payed in 4 successive years. I haven't followed them before.

United at a first look is prime example of highly indebted club. From 117m in 2009 to 49m and overall more than 300m £ of interests payed in four years. Needles to say it consumes significant part of their yearly income. On positive side they achieved growth in the same period to offset payments. Juventus in comparison pay 3m euros of interests per year and have achieved higher relative growth lately. We mostly used capital or better to say our owners. It's enough to look at the number of shares circulating now and few years ago.

In spite of that United are profitable and have closed last year with 23m euros of net profit. Overall they have more balanced distribution of revenues. Tickets 114m, broadcasting 121m, commercial 137m, sales 12m in the end totaling 384m euros.

Looking Juve and our situation we will definitely have issue with stadium capacity and that might be limiting in a way. I don't think prices of tickets will increase at the previous rate considering economical situation in Italy. From this point of view and honestly it always looked that way, strategical mistake was made by previous management. It leaves us with broadcasting and commercial. I would emphasize commercial as probably the only way for us to grow further after this year. Anyway from our last year's FR revenues were distributed in a following way: tickets 31m (notice the gap), broadcasting 90m (this year already 130m), commercial 50m (another big gap), sales and other revenue 37m totaling 213m euros. So between Juve and United were difference of 170m in earnings. It would indeed need a miracle to close gap of this proportion and AA's plan more and more seems like a fairy tale.

Further more if Uefa in some sort of way don't impose regulations which will severely impact revenues of Spanish giants (imo the best way would be through broadcasting) other big European clubs will always be behind. But the question of motives remain.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
We'll never win the financial scudetto at this rate :sigh:

That's the thing, under the right leadership I absolutely don't fear others, because we've won before when everyone was raving about other teams. Juventus start with a +1 on opponents in that winning mindset.
Except for the glorious and immortal Sampdoria.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I need some financial help. Advice please. I only have a bit of liquid cash.

- - - Updated - - -

maybe there is a money drier somewhere?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)