The Financial Situation (53 Viewers)

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
I have a quick quastion. If we will qualify to CL this season (first or second place), than we will get rid of our debt? I read that we reduced the gap last season and I am curious if we are going to be "in plus" in 2014.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I have a quick quastion. If we will qualify to CL this season (first or second place), than we will get rid of our debt? I read that we reduced the gap last season and I am curious if we are going to be "in plus" in 2014.
@FurinoHave a seat son, cause you are mixing up some things

this "gap" you are talking about, its simply that we are giving out more cash then we are making.

taking 197mil and spending 237mil.

this season likely : taking 260ish mil, spending 265/270.

comming season, we are projecting to earn more then we spend.

Debt ? we have 170million euro's of dept, wich we are trying to pay back over the comming 12 and 25 years

- - - Updated - - -

market pool > coefficient
So what happens to this market pool, when only juve is performing, and the rest isnt ?

Perhaps look at psg's market pool, to give you an idea

thats whats comming if serie a keeps sucking balls in europe

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
What is exactly debt to you?

If you mean will we break even then there is strong possibility next year.

If you indeed mean debt as general credit indebtedness towards banks then no we won't get rid of it for some time. It will probably even increase.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
People talk about corporate debt as if it's a bad thing.:facepalm2:

Newsflash! Corporate debt is normal. Juventus will never be debt free, never ever EVER!

You can finance your company in just two ways, by debt or by equity. The financial cost of equity is in general always higher than the cost of debt.
The key is to make gains from your investments that exceed what it costs to finance them.

For more about basic debt vs. equity arguments I suggest Finance 101.

Jul 2, 2006
So what happens to this market pool, when only juve is performing, and the rest isnt ?

Perhaps look at psg's market pool, to give you an idea

thats whats comming if serie a keeps sucking balls in europe
If only Juve perform and rest isnt, that means only one thing; there will be a huge gap between us and them and it won't change any time soon.

Serie A keeps sucking balls in Europe for a long time, it didn't effect much.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
People talk about corporate debt as if it's a bad thing.:facepalm2:

Newsflash! Corporate debt is normal. Juventus will never be debt free, never ever EVER!

You can finance your company in just two ways, by debt or by equity. The financial cost of equity is in general always higher than the cost of debt.
The key is to make gains from your investments that exceed what it costs to finance them.

For more about basic debt vs. equity arguments I suggest Finance 101.
True it will only increase as we grow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)