The Financial Situation (51 Viewers)

runner0xff

Feb 15, 2013
Juve are the most hated club in Italy ,they'll be jealous of our success and you will automatically see an improvement from other teams as well.
yeah. even viola have found 20m. for gomez somewhere. Where did they get this money? they haven't been in CL for years...
maybe they just got bored to suck all serie a dicks all the time...

- - - Updated - - -

by the way. i can't wait financial report. i think it will be ~270m

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I thought 40-45 mil is what we would have earned. Had no idea it was gonna be 66 million, that is a huge figure! Anybody know how much exactly we are in debt? 2 years ago i remember it was 80 million?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
And you guys well know the reason why we made so much money.Udinese dint make it to the grp stages hence we earned way more than expected.

Let me see if anyone is going to cheer for Milan in qualifiers. :lol: @Zacheryah are you going to be one of them ?
let me ask yo this first : why isnt psg earnign even more then us, as they went out at the same point, and were the only frensh team left ?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
let me ask yo this first : why isnt psg earnign even more then us, as they went out at the same point, and were the only frensh team left ?
It varies from league to league.

EPL is the most popular league so their market pool is around 90m euros.

Same applies to Serie A.The market pool is high right now cos of its popularity.I mean its still high as of now.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It varies from league to league.

EPL is the most popular league so their market pool is around 90m euros.

Same applies to Serie A.The market pool is high right now cos of its popularity.
Allright, now what would happen to our market pool, if we have it some people's way, and have juve as the only italian team past the groupstage, for the next 5 years ?
considering the 3th doesnt make groupstage, and 2th blows out in the groupstage

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
And let me explain you this.You only receive TV money if you make it to the group stages and beyond.

For example EPL has market pool of 90m and if 4 teams have made it the group stage so it will be shared among these 4.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
What would the numbers had been if Udinese advanced to the CL and got knocked out the group stages?
Probably by about 15-20m lesser assuming Udinese would've got knocked out in the grps.

- - - Updated - - -

This graphic should give you an idea of how it works.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Let me put it like this, we need a big italian derby again.

No one is watching pathetic merda against us.

No one is bothered about Napoli, as they dont have an european pedegree. How many non italians know what they did in the 2011/2012CL ?
Same with fiorentina, their good campaign, is mostly the past

and it goes on and on with lazio and roma.

Milan ? thats diffrent. People know they won a handfull of scudetto aswel. Everyone knows how many european trophee's they got.

If milan were to have a great team, and they play the massive name that is juventus, people would watch it.

2 great teams, is all a league needs to really rise up. And milan would be by far the most attracting opponent we could have

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Let me put it like this, we need a big italian derby again.

No one is watching pathetic merda against us.

No one is bothered about Napoli, as they dont have an european pedegree. How many non italians know what they did in the 2011/2012CL ?
Same with fiorentina, their good campaign, is mostly the past

and it goes on and on with lazio and roma.

Milan ? thats diffrent. People know they won a handfull of scudetto aswel. Everyone knows how many european trophee's they got.

If milan were to have a great team, and they play the massive name that is juventus, people would watch it.

2 great teams, is all a league needs to really rise up. And milan would be by far the most attracting opponent we could have
Of course. :smile: We need our gentlemen rivals.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
How about..

Fuck the rest of Serie A teams especially Meelan, I hope they get relegated.
Of course. :smile: We need our gentlemen rivals.
If P$G would have been there, when Lyon was doing big in the CL, they still would be a fantastic team.

How much money do real and fagcelona make of each classico ?

We need this in italy, and milan's history make it the ideal opponent. It slightly edges out the schmuk that allegri is

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I would like Juve, MIlan, Fiorentina, Napoli and Lazio and roma to have good seasons. This will only help the league and raise attention.

Of course, all those mentioned can do whatever they want, but when against us, they should bend over and get destroyed.

Inter can burn in hell and got to serie B for all i care.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Let Serie A suck for at least 5 more years so we can make these 65m every year and then Serie A can become good again. By that time we'd be so far ahead of everyone else through CL money and revenues from our own stadium.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)