The Financial Situation (37 Viewers)

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
It just came to my attention that the sponsorship deal that Juventus has with Betclic (two seasons for a total of 16 million Euros, plus variable bonuses depending on club's performances) is coming to an end at the end of this season. I'm hoping that the team's good displays in the league and the completion of the new stadium could once again attract the "Big" sponsorship deals like the rest of the top clubs in Europe. I'm crossing my fingers for a sponsor like the Tamoil deal, or something close to that value. :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Apart from better performances, we are also producing great spectacle this season.
So normally the interest will rise quite a bit, plus the added bonus of the coming CL appearance.
We are certainly are in a position to negotiate better sponsorship deals, but our incompetent directors will def not reach reach any lace near the most competent clubs.
We are teri-bad at selling our product...

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Apart from better performances, we are also producing great spectacle this season.
So normally the interest will rise quite a bit, plus the added bonus of the coming CL appearance.
We are certainly are in a position to negotiate better sponsorship deals, but our incompetent directors will def not reach reach any lace near the most competent clubs.
We are teri-bad at selling our product...
The sponsorship with BetClic and Balocco is very rewarding though. Unlike your perception, we have been making deals left, right and center. Apart from the shirt sponsorship we have been doing a lot of in-ground sponsorship as well. For a club which haven't played in CL for two seasons, we have been doing quiet well. A lot of it was done by the french man though. Not sure who's in charge of that now.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The sponsorship with BetClic and Balocco is very rewarding though. Unlike your perception, we have been making deals left, right and center. Apart from the shirt sponsorship we have been doing a lot of in-ground sponsorship as well. For a club which haven't played in CL for two seasons, we have been doing quiet well. A lot of it was done by the french man though. Not sure who's in charge of that now.
i m not saying we didnt, i m saying that we dont have the same negotiators as before and we cant sell our product to the price we used when we had better bartender skills.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
i m not saying we didnt, i m saying that we dont have the same negotiators as before and we cant sell our product to the price we used when we had better bartender skills.
Why do you keep comparing us with before? It's so stupid; we were at a whole different level back then. It will take a long long time getting back at that level (if we ever gonna). Just admit we're doing pretty good so far and it's not only down to Conte.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Does anyone know why Juve's stock is so volatile? It's incredibly common that it swings up or down by 20% in a single day. For example today it went up by 26%. First I thought it had something to do with results on the field, but that correlation is weak.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Does anyone know why Juve's stock is so volatile? It's incredibly common that it swings up or down by 20% in a single day. For example today it went up by 26%. First I thought it had something to do with results on the field, but that correlation is weak.
It is directly affected by Conte's level of genius/nincompoopery on these forums depending on the last result

A 20% dip usually follows someone agreeing with a Cronios post

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Non l'hanno fatto notare in molti, ma in questi giorni le azioni della Juventus hanno subito un vertiginoso rialzo. In due giorni sono cresciute da una media di 0,149 delle settimane scorse a 0,2335 (chiusura di due giorni fa) per un rialzo del 56% circa. Una crescita importante che ieri ha visto la perdita (classica mini vendita) solo dell'1,5%. Difficile capire le motivazioni che stanno dietro a questa crescita anche se negli ambienti finanziari circolano alcune voci, che riportiamo. La prima sarebbe quella che la Jvuentus è prossima ad annunciare due grandi sponsor in vista della prossima stagione. Probabilmente, quindi, siamo vicini a scoprire il nome della società che accompagnerà lo Juventus Stadium. Un accordo di 3-4 anni a circa 10 milioni di euro a stagione sarebbe un gran colpo. La seconda ipotesi è quella del main sponsor che l'anno prossimo potrebbe essere nuovo e portare un importo ben maggiore nelle casse della Juventus, soprattutto in vista della Champions che toccando ferro la Juventus dovrebbe giocare. L'ultima voce, che riportiamo, ma che attualmente non ha avuto riscontri effettivi, riguarda l'interesse ad entrare in parte del capitale della Juventus di un nuovo partner, proveniente dagli Emirati. Ripetiamo, questa voce che circola non ha avuto al momento alcun riscontro, ma per correttezza la riportiamo.

In ogni caso, l'idea è che qualcosa stia per succedere, o semplicemente potrebbe essere l'effetto Conte che oltre all'entusiasmo ha fatto schizzare anche le azioni bianconere.

Google translate

They did not see in many, but these days the Juventus shares have undergone a dramatic rise. In two days have grown by an average of 0.149 to 0.2335 last week (closed two days ago) for a rise of around 56%. An important development that yesterday saw the loss (classic mini for sale) only 1, 5%. Difficult to understand the reasons behind this growth although some circulating rumors in financial circles, which we quote. The first would be that the Jvuentus is close to announcing two major sponsors for the upcoming season. Probably, therefore, we are about to discover the name of the company that will accompany the Juventus Stadium. An agreement of 3-4 years to about 10 million euros per season would be a great blow. The second hypothesis is that the main sponsor of that next year could be new and carry a much greater amount in the coffers of Juventus, especially in view of the Champions League knock on wood that Juventus should play. The last item that we list, but currently had no actual evidence, to the interest to join Juventus in the capital of a new partner, coming from the UAE. Again, this item has been circulating at the moment no reply, but to correct the report.

In any case, the idea is that something is going to happen, or may simply be the effect that more than Count enthusiasm has also squirt actions eagle.

JuveA88

Oct 5, 2003
Hi guys,

I am seriously considering to invest some of my savings in Juventus, and looking and the share price from the last 6 month, it has fallen from a somewhat steady 0.9 to 0.2 today. Looking even further back, the share has been steady at around 0.9 too.

If the shareprice has anything in common with our results and reputation ww, it should increase as/if we make CL this year AND if we manage to close in on some good sponsorships for the future.

Anyhow, does anyone have any analytical background to estimate if investing in the Juventus share would be a good or a bad idea, and does the current financial situation that Italy is in, played any big part in why the stock price has decreased so dramatically lately?

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
not an expert by any stretch, but considering we will be getting new sponsors and the renewed optimism surrounding the club regarding on-field results and the Calciopoli revelations, the share price should certainly increase in value.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
sheer CL qualification will boost share price.For how much, who knows.Wait for semiannual financial reports when we play in CL then you will see "the results" on stocks.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Libya stakes in Unicredit, Juventus drop

(ANSA) - Milan, March 2 - Libya's stakes in Italy's biggest bank Unicredit and Serie A soccer giants Juventus have dropped because of rights issues, bourse authority Consob said Friday.

The share held in Unicredit by the Libyan Investment Authority (LIA) has fallen from 2.594% to 1.256%.

LIA's chunk of Juve has dropped from 7.5% to 1.5%.

Not being an expert (to say the least) in stocks and shares, I'm curious to know, what happens to these shares? Are they left aside until an investor buys them or do they become absolved into other shareholder's overall percentages?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)