The Financial Situation (9 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Isn't he the lawyer. I have no idea tbh, just wanted to post something.

Edit: Nvm, I think you're right. Jem83 is the lawyer.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Exor sold Alpitour(tourism) for 225m €. Exor made 140m € from it.

The experts say most of it will go into the club(recapitalization, mercato, etc...)

May 22, 2007

The experts say most of it will go into the club(recapitalization, mercato, etc...)
That's pretty cool.

"What the fucking fuck are they buying into fucking cricket for? The Elkann's don't give a shit and don't give any of their money :(:(:("

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Just quietly, I hate that cunt and every other Australian cricketer. The media shoves cricket with all its many forms down our throats 24/7. And the Australian Cricket Team is full of A-Grade fuckheads as well.
If it makes you feel any better, I dislike the Australian cricket team as well. They are so friggin good. Well, at least they used to be. Shane Warne destroyed us in 99, can't ever forget that.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Cricket sucks. Baseball sucks. Golf sucks. NFL sucks. Olympics suck. Tennis sucks. To cut it short, every sport sucks except football, formula 1, basketball to a certain extent (nba sucks dick now) and afl is alright.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

:tuttosport:

Gigi
Licht-T.Silva-Chiellini-A.Pereira
Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio
Ribery-Higuain-D.Silva​

Storari
Barzagli
Gonalons
Sahin
Ramirez
Lisandro :tuttosport:
Quagliarella

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)