The Financial Situation (39 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
https://www.calcioefinanza.it/2022/09/05/juventus-costo-rosa-2022-2023/

pictures aren't loading properly, so here they are from archive.org:

1684274709930.png

1684274723853.png

the point is that wages are very important, but let's not forget amortization and the total costs of a player. arthur, tek, sandro, bonucci, pogba, vlahovic, paredes and chiesa performed well below what's expected of their cost, and only chiesa and vlahovic have the realistic chance of doing better next season. rabiot this season was a bargain compared to the above. (and no, i didn't forget his previous years of doing nothing for the same amount while not being pressed by his contract year.) also, perin, gatti, kostic, fagioli have probably the best price performance ratios within the squad.

yeah, ronaldo was expensive. but at least he performed. the same cannot be said about the majority of our signings ever since cr was signed and paratici took over. looking at the above tables, i don't think there are a dozen players up there who deserve their salaries and are worth the transfer fees jj paid for them

needless to add, giuntoli will have a tough job

Jun 16, 2020
https://www.calcioefinanza.it/2022/09/05/juventus-costo-rosa-2022-2023/

pictures aren't loading properly, so here they are from archive.org:

1684274709930.png

1684274723853.png

the point is that wages are very important, but let's not forget amortization and the total costs of a player. arthur, tek, sandro, bonucci, pogba, vlahovic, paredes and chiesa performed well below what's expected of their cost, and only chiesa and vlahovic have the realistic chance of doing better next season. rabiot this season was a bargain compared to the above. (and no, i didn't forget his previous years of doing nothing for the same amount while not being pressed by his contract year.) also, perin, gatti, kostic, fagioli have probably the best price performance ratios within the squad.

yeah, ronaldo was expensive. but at least he performed. the same cannot be said about the majority of our signings ever since cr was signed and paratici took over. looking at the above tables, i don't think there are a dozen players up there who deserve their salaries and are worth the transfer fees jj paid for them

needless to add, giuntoli will have a tough job
30m per year for Vlahovic is nuts

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
we were paying 50m/year for Higuain
and 80m/year for Ronaldo
you mean 32 (and 83 for cr)

still a lot but far from 50

our most costly players per season in the last few years, gross salary + amortization included, without bonuses:
- ronaldo 83m
- higuain 32m
- vlahovic 30m
- de ligt 26m
- chiesa, douglas costa, arthur 22m
- dybala, bremer 17m

at one point the whole squad cost us 415m (!!!) per season: sarri's team was the most expensive juventus ever. utter madness :fab3:

now we're below 280m. still a lot of overly expensive players but much closer to what i'd consider sustainable

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
How? 90m/5+7.5m*2=33m

- - - Updated - - -

But but but we made a statement by signing him
We made the same mistake with De Ligt. I get the fees, even if we overpaid for them both. But those wages, making them one of the highest earners in the club from the get go is/was just stupid.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
We made the same mistake with De Ligt. I get the fees, even if we overpaid for them both. But those wages, making them one of the highest earners in the club from the get go is/was just stupid.
The interesting part here is that De Ligt was signed by Tici but it was the guy who was brought in to replace Tici signed Vlahovic. How can Bini allegedly be against Ticinomics but does the same thing?
I think (and I can’t prove this obviously) that’s the common denominator is all big signings was AA trying to make statements.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Signora in red: without Europe they lose €90M.

[Gazzetta dello Sport via @AroundJuventus]
much more than that actually. lazy gds only considered the potential cl money, and ignored multiple other revenues (gate receipts for cl matches, new format supercoppa money, sponsorship bonuses, lower serie a bonus for finishing below 2nd place, mercato consequences, etc)

other estimations are around 150-200m

we should definitely sue for damages

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007

A whole load of text in Italian, can someone tell me the main point? I tried reading with google translate but didn’t make it that far lol

Also the half yearly financials had a qualified opinion by the new auditors. They declined to make an opinion suggesting insufficient documents shared with them. Apart from that, the financials have a lot of information about the cases.

Jun 16, 2020

A whole load of text in Italian, can someone tell me the main point? I tried reading with google translate but didn’t make it that far lol

Also the half yearly financials had a qualified opinion by the new auditors. They declined to make an opinion suggesting insufficient documents shared with them. Apart from that, the financials have a lot of information about the cases.
It’s nothing special, his opinion about she tap leaks, about his previous articles and some technical things about how to interpret the law, but not real news. Mostly opinion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 36)