The Financial Situation (93 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Those are peanuts for a club of our stature.
Tbh I think Jj fans have an tremendously overinflated false sense of how big Jj actually is. This hubris is fueled by history (which Agnelli pisses on but uses it when it’s convenient). Dominating a weak league that shot itself in the nuts in 2006 with the calciopoli scandal. 7 CL losses make Jj a European juggernaut? Only if you’re a glass half full kind of fan.

IMO Jj is as mid as it gets. Big fish, small pond. Tallest midget. Etc. there is nothing this club can excels at and does better than others In a positive

We spend 20 million on a washed up geezer in a blink of an eye.
This :agree:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I would definitely call this season succesful if we wont UEL. Europe trophy and getting first pot in next CL is a great thing. But this is only if dinosaur football is not with us anymore of course.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
I would definitely call this season succesful if we wont UEL. Europe trophy and getting first pot in next CL is a great thing. But this is only if dinosaur football is not with us anymore of course.
No chance of us winning it (if we even qualify) looking at other clubs in the competition

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I would call this season successful if Jj qualifies for CL next season

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
We've saved a lot of money since Ronaldo's departure
What? This has got nothing to do with finances.

This is basically like UEFA’s points table for European competitions. You get two points for each win, a point for a draw, 4 points for reaching the CL knockouts, and one point for reaching every subsequent round. It’s the same for the Europa League, but you don’t get as many points for reaching the knockouts.

Given that we’ve made it to every knockout round in the last 5 years before this one, topping the group on almost every occasion, it’s not difficult to imagine us being in the top 10. We used to be in the top 5 not that long ago.

Link: https://kassiesa.net/uefa/calc.html

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
What? This has got nothing to do with finances.

This is basically like UEFA’s points table for European competitions. You get two points for each win, a point for a draw, 4 points for reaching the CL knockouts, and one point for reaching every subsequent round. It’s the same for the Europa League, but you don’t get as many points for reaching the knockouts.

Given that we’ve made it to every knockout round in the last 5 years before this one, topping the group on almost every occasion, it’s not difficult to imagine us being in the top 10. We used to be in the top 5 not that long ago.

Link: https://kassiesa.net/uefa/calc.html
Don't disrespect Siamak like this ever again

Now say

'Thank you for this valuable information Siamak ser'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)