The Financial Situation (27 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I've never paid to watch football but I'd support if we did that

- - - Updated - - -

I doubt they'd get that many subscriptions though. Not all Juventini can afford that, and neutrals aren't running home to their TVs to watch Juve, far less pay exclusively for it

Last edited:

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I'd consider to pay that if Allegri is gone because I'm a fan.

But I get a local package deal that includes standard television + HBO content + sports package with Serie A and La Liga and bunch of other stuff for 7 EUR per month, it's definitely not cheaper for me.

Jul 13, 2010
I'd consider to pay that if Allegri is gone because I'm a fan.

But I get a local package deal that includes standard television + HBO content + sports package with Serie A and La Liga and bunch of other stuff for 7 EUR per month, it's definitely not cheaper for me.
I have a simmilar deal, but European competitions and premier league is on viaplay, so I have to buy that too.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
1. not gonna happen due to legal issues
2. current deal ends at the end of the upcoming season, so even if such an option would exist it would affect the 2024-2029 period
They should pay the fans to watch this garbage. We're the ones that suffer, that have to endure the horrific "football" we've witnessed over the past two seasons. But even if Failegri is fired come season's end, this deal is not sustainable. I would pay 5 Euros for a package that includes exclusive Juventus content, all the matches, interviews, and other interesting content and programming, but anything beyond that is ridiculous.

Imagine if 2 million people sign up/register for this @ 5 Euros a month, or a special season pass for 40 Euros for example. That's a lot of money coming in.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
€15 is a lot considering what other streaming services cost and what you get for it. Would this even include European matches?
Include it with Juve membership or something. They can find ways to add value to it. Have higher production values than the current trash shit. Have a JuveTV with interviews, old matches, etc. There's a million things they could do to add value.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
They're being avaricious. If they price it in the 5-7 Euro bracket, people are more likely to bite. Once you have people hooked, present them with good content, and most importantly create a team that's playing exciting and winning football (not the garbage loserball on display right now), you can increase the price, and I am sure the fans will willingly oblige.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)