The Financial Situation (36 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
This new tv share method is hurting us quite a bit.
Compared to the one we have right now and the more money the league we'll receive we'll lose 47m!
Like that with new share + money increased compared to what we have now we'll likely see a minus -15 :( in our revenue
All this to let pathetic teams owner get a bigger share to keep in their pocket.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Compared to the one we have right now and the more money the league we'll receive we'll lose 47m!
Like that with new share + money increased compared to what we have now we'll likely see a minus -15 :( in our revenue
All this to let pathetic teams owner get a bigger share to keep in their pocket.
Is there any source to this information

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
all the more reason to have a 18 team league, little maggots have less of a say

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
miilions or percentage?

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
miilions or percentage?
milions .........

- - - Updated - - -

all the more reason to have a 18 team league, little maggots have less of a say
Many would like that but you know what's the problem?
The Benevento vote value is the same as Juventus.
So the majority of the league is composed by those pathetic teams afraid to be relagated and always vote no to a Serie A with 18 or 16 teams.
The big teams that would benefit from it are 7-8 at best.
Till the pathetic teams that don't bring anything to the league (economically speaking) hold so much power nothing can be done!
What's worse is that now you cut the share for the biggers team representing Italy in Europe to give the lower teams 5-6m each that's won't change anything and will only cut the chances the bigger teams have to sign known players.
That's idiotic beyond any reason!

- - - Updated - - -

Is there any source to this information

That's what we'd lose if use the 924m we get right now shared with the new system.
Even with the increase and the foreign tv deals we'll still lose a lot compared to last year or this year.

- - - Updated - - -

Attuale= current method of sharing
Nuova = new method or Legge Lotti

https://www.tifosobilanciato.it/201...cco-limpatto-della-legge-lotti-sulle-squadre/
Just check the graphs and ask if you don't understand something

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
While Juventus cracked the top 10 in terms of transfer spending, the Bianconeri also brought in €128m in sales for a net spend of just €24m.

That places them near the bottom of the top 10 in net transfer spending, with Chelsea spending only €3m once their €197m worth of sales are accounted for.

https://www.football-italia.net/115722/uefa-milan-spent-€203m

:beppe:
In one thread, after Beppe overpaid for a mediocre player you shut down the complaints with 'It's not your money, is it??' - and then, in this thread, proceed to celebrate his low net spend like a tax accountant

Meanwhile, being an actual Juventus fan (football not fiscal way) I feel screwed that the board, after another worldwide public humiliation, not only didn't go anywear near our financial limits to improve the team, but actually invested less than ever, unaware that a downward spiral was about to begin

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Posting 2 paragraphs from a FI article is celebrating? How the hell did you draw that conclusion when I didn’t even add my own words to it lol

Quite the well oiled machine I suppose that lets you overpay with money that isn’t yours to worry about and still run a tight budget. Let me know when the downward spiral begins so I can come back to this thread and say you told me so. You can join badass, Turk and cronios where the inevitable history will prove you right scenario works in the narratives favor.

But yes, isn’t a low net spend a good thing when running a business?

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
In one thread, after Beppe overpaid for a mediocre player you shut down the complaints with 'It's not your money, is it??' - and then, in this thread, proceed to celebrate his low net spend like a tax accountant

Meanwhile, being an actual Juventus fan (football not fiscal way) I feel screwed that the board, after another worldwide public humiliation, not only didn't go anywear near our financial limits to improve the team, but actually invested less than ever, unaware that a downward spiral was about to begin
well you do have to take into account the numerous installments which make everything super complicated. I imagine we're still paying installments for half our squad and probably for some which we already moved on as well, we're also receiving our money mostly in installments. I don't think there's such a thing as "this summers budget" or "last summers budget", we're planning everything years ahead. truth is, we got no money for transfers, we're trying to keep the net spend as low as possible to invest as much as possible in our wage bill, we can't keep up with the rich kids both in transfers and in wages, obviously the smart choice would be wages

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
How to become an appealing club (guide by Beppone)

1) Sell players the entire world drools over
2) Sign players the entire world laughs at
3) Wait 10 months
4) Sell players the entire world drools over
5) Sign players the entire world laughs at
6) Wait 10 months
7) Sell players the entire world drools over
8) Sign players the entire world laughs at
9) Wait 10 months

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)