The Financial Situation (34 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
And you're quoting Turk :touched:

If you were true fan though you could make the jersey happen. You easily smoke and drink your way through that in a week
You shouldn't take me seriously in all i say, 80+% of the time im just talking shit.
I won't be getting a knock off. I buy kits rarely last one I bought was from del neri era the white one with the green red stripes krasic:touched:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Bigger investments lead to bigger revenue streams.

Why would you expect Adidas to pay more than 30mil per year? Because Sturaro wearing adidas gear in a CL game is such a great marketing expenditure for them? TV-deals, attraction of new fans, gate receipts - all of it is suffering because we don't bounce our money back into the market
What I've been saying for years. Preach brother. :delpiero:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juventus President Andrea Agnelli confirms a €42.6m profit, and aims for a seventh Scudetto.

Today sees the shareholders’ meeting to approve the accounts for 2016-17, and the patron spoke ahead of the meeting.

“We reached the Champions League final, and the aim is to continue at the same levels,” Agnelli said.

“We’re now waiting for a new challenge, in terms of the outcome of the rights issues for our league. The current situations with the Italian broadcasters doesn’t fill us with confidence.

“Thinking about our league, we’ve seen an increase of more than 44 per cent, going from €12.8 billion to €18.5 billion in a few years, with a €5.7 billion increase.

“From 2010 to 2016, Juventus substantially increased our turnover.

“No-one has ever won six Scudetti in a row, so a thank you has to go to all of the men and women who work for Juventus.

“Then a thought to the six players who have won six Scudetti: [Gigi] Buffon, [Stephan] Lichtsteiner, [Giorgio] Chiellini, [Andrea] Barzagli, [Claudio] Marchisio and [Leonardo] Bonucci.

“Five of them continue to face the challenge. Next a thank you goes to [general manager] Beppe Marotta and to [vice-President] Pavel Nedved, as well as [sporting director] Fabio Paratici.

“A personal thank you also to [Coach] Massimiliano Allegri. The most beautiful success is always the next one.

“We’re aiming for a seventh Scudetto and to go further in Europe. There’s a new challenge with Juventus women too, with Rita Guarino guiding the squad.

“Turnover, excluding transfers, amounted to €411.5m, with a profit of €42.6m.

“We need to develop a medium term plan, which offers projections up to 2024. Our first area of competition is nationally, and our first objective is to win in Italy.

“That means the seventh Scudetto is the next big objective.

“Recently we’ve seen a few steps forward in our league, but we need to intervene with the stadiums, crumbling facilities which need to be modernised.

Also the Federation, with regard to which I have a two point call: reduce the teams from 20 to 18, and go for second teams.

“The Primavera league is a good one, but not enough to produce a player who can play in the first teams.”

- - - Updated - - -

Is he saying similar to what they have in Spain? League for the B teams?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Shit to watch? Who cares as long as it’s a way to:

A.) develop our youth players
B.) get our first team players match fit (i.e. Pjaca)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
there is a great website who goes deeply into Juventus or Juvenuts XD revenue tough it's strictly Italian

If you wanna use google translator or understand italian there the link:

https://www.tifosobilanciato.it/2017/10/10/juventus-fc-bilancio-2017-terzo-utile-consecutivo-si-accompagna-al-record-fatturato/

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry it's really long and technical to translate ;I

- - - Updated - - -

It's really a good website to check the financial situation of most teams of Serie A and some foreign teams.
But it's all in Italian.
There you can see some graphs about the new Serie A Tv deal share law
https://www.tifosobilanciato.it/2017/10/22/diritti-tv-serie-a-ecco-limpatto-della-legge-lotti-sulle-squadre/

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
No, I think they've made a conscious decision to sponsor one biggest club in every country and focus on them.
Real in Spain, Bayern in Germany, Juve in Italy, MU in England.
then they should renew our contract to much more than 29m we get right now as the others competitors get double or triple compared to us!

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
then they should renew our contract to much more than 29m we get right now as the others competitors get double or triple compared to us!
sadly we're in our 3rd year of 6 year relationship, we obviously signed a shit deal in 2013 when we committed 8 years ahead for a mediocre sum.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
sadly we're in our 3rd year of 6 year relationship, we obviously signed a $#@! deal in 2013 when we committed 8 years ahead for a mediocre sum.
It wouldn't be strange if we renewed the deal earlier than 2020. If we're having higher offers from other manufacturers we can tell Adidas to level the offer or we will sign with other sponsor now with the contract starting in 2020.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
It wouldn't be strange if we renewed the deal earlier than 2020. If we're having higher offers from other manufacturers we can tell Adidas to level the offer or we will sign with other sponsor now with the contract starting in 2020.
But the same goes for our sponsorship with jeep 17 million euros per season

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
our contract with Adidas ends after 2020/2021, if we negotiate a new deal now knowing fuck-all about what the market will be in 4 years we'll probably end up with a bad deal again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)