The Financial Situation (11 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
That's lacist, I prefer Samsung phones.
sony phones are better than s Samsung's phone in the same range I was using a Samsung galaxy(S1) in the past. Never been happier. so got bored out of it many OF my electronic equipments are sony , as they still make quality products I would go for Sony any day.samsung prices for their products are much, and not a fair value.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
sony phones are better than s Samsung's phone in the same range I was using a Samsung galaxy(S1) in the past. Never been happier. so got bored out of it many OF my electronic equipments are sony , as they still make quality products I would go for Sony any day.samsung prices for their products are much, and not a fair value.
Yeah they are a little more expensive but I've been happy with them since S4.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
In pre-smartphone era I owned quite a few iPod generations when they were a distinctive product with unique selling points. Nowadays it's all the same BS smartphone crap. 200eur HTC does the job
The Ipod classics with 80GB or whatever they were called were really great, especially for their time when such a large storage space was comparatively even more massive than it is today.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Apple is the most insanely over marketed company on the planet, ridiculous saying otherwise. That's how they built their brand to most massive and profitable of all time.
But the most important part of their advertising, is the userbase itself.

Samsung has been trowing more money at phone ads for as long as i can recall, unless apple went past them from 2014 on. Yet the iphone is incredible better known and marketted. Cause of that fanbase.

Primitive

Jul 21, 2011

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Apple is the most insanely over marketed company on the planet, ridiculous saying otherwise. That's how they built their brand to most massive and profitable of all time.
And by having revolutionary ideas. I hate Apple and I hate their stores in particular, but you can't deny that the iphone did change the world as we know it. I know, it wasn't the first smartphone. It's not the best today either. But the iphone is the reason smartphones are everywhere today.

That being said I wouldn't buy an iphone today. I have an ipad and after just one year it was slow and outdated. I have zero complaints about my much cheaper oneplus one and I think it looks awesome too tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

They are vastly increasing it since 2013 due to Samsungs huge rise in popularity, and its peanuts compared to what other companies do.

Thing is, apple can launch a product with just an announcement and a reveal, and social media and users will do the rest.

Same with ferrari. No need for big ad spending like ze germans. They just reveal a new car at a motorshow, and the rest happens on its own. They also sell a shitton of merchandising
Formula 1 is basically advertising. Why else do you think they're doing it?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Apple is resting on their laurels since Jobs died. I wonder how much longer that hype will last.

Their late products are just recycle.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Apple is not "over marketed". Apple doesn't even need to advertise much, their products sell themselves.

Regarding Juve's quarterly figures, a large chunk of the increase can be explained by revenues from player's registration rights (meaning gains from sales of players, in this case Vidal), or 28 million. Only 23 million is due to an increase in operating revenues.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)